Forums

Help › Forums

Re: chipping rant at bpb

Sun, Oct 18 2009 2:57 PM (9 replies)
  • FlaDog
    4 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2009 6:43 PM

man, i loose more strokes trying to chip from the around the greens on this course. It's ridiculous, holes 13 and 17..man, forget it I'd rather land 50 yards back on the fairway. You have to hit it dead on for it to go anywhere...and even then it's hardly a good chip. I mean I'm duffing it like a beginner..bad..probably loose 5 strokes a nine like this. Anyone got chipping tips? Should I pitch? Any of it seems nearly impossible around these bpb greens.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2009 6:46 PM

Why yes I do....uhhh I mean I can give you the link to someone that    Poklona  DOES.

• jeff26
    97 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2009 6:47 PM

i would guess your duffing like a beginner because you are a beginner lol, however i would switch to flop shot 90% of the time....best shot out there for around the green if your good at it.

• FlaDog
    4 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2009 7:04 PM

thanks. that lays it out a bit. i like the idea of use a 8 or a 9 on some of those. and I'll look at the flop as well..yes, beginner..thanks

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2009 7:08 PM

FlaDog:

thanks. that lays it out a bit. i like the idea of use a 8 or a 9 on some of those. and I'll look at the flop as well..yes, beginner..thanks

Ignore Jeff......he is an (%$^&%(&%^$%^%*$%^#*%$^%$*$*

• jeff26
    97 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2009 7:19 PM

Soulcatcher:

FlaDog:

are you stupid or just dumb? i offered flop advice and he took it.

moron

• FlaDog
    4 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2009 7:25 PM

hey, on the link soulcatcher pointing me towards..what does fs/ts/ns stand for?

fs - full swing?

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2009 7:38 PM

fs =  I don't know ..I would have to reread it (I will and edit this post) I think it is full spin.

ts = topspin

ns =no spin

*edit*   did you mean BS = backspin?

• FlaDog
    4 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2009 7:47 PM

ah, right..thanks

she said "always use bs (very rarely i use ts/ns) so all my distances practiced using full bs."

yep it was bs which i thought was backswing.

thanks!

• leetiyler
    101 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 2:57 PM

WHY? U R ?

RSS