Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Game tips mobile

Thu, Nov 21 2019 7:46 PM (6 replies)
  • dagators
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2018 1:41 PM

Where can I find tips like putting, ,distance,ding?

There's all kinds of tips for desktop, but not mobile

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2018 4:04 PM

A lot of the tips that work well for the PC also translate well on the mobile. 

• PeterPerfection
    97 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2019 11:01 PM

DDELETED

• Noonie2016
    39 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2019 5:37 PM
    PeterPerfection has numerous videos on YouTube. These videos are in the form of the host playing a round of golf. Where this type of information does absolutely work is that the ‘Tour Legend’ tier host discusses (sometimes in great detail) each shot during a 9 hole or full round that he is playing. There are others that do this too however where it does succeed is the friendly, enthusiastic and relaxed method in which he imparts his knowledge. As a legend level player I have learned so much from Dave, I’ve put another shot type in my bag and dropped a stroke or two in just the last 3-4 weeks alone. If you have reached a plateau in your development in WGT and are getting a bit frustrated I highly recommend following Dave around on his games. My putting was until recently, simply awful and thanks to PP’s videos and generous unselfish games/tutorials I’m dropping longer putts more often and enjoying the benefits on my card. I personally think that at the moment these videos are the best kept secret on WGT YouTube feeds. Search ‘PeterPerfection’ & Subscribe, you’ll have regular expert knowledge to view.
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2019 7:38 PM

All the above, but my best advice is to find a very active country club, where most players are on mobile.  Good luck 

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 2:42 PM

I think NYC countryclub,is a mobile only cc. Good luck to the op!

• PeterPerfection
    97 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 7:46 PM

How humble can a person be? Mate I'm stunned. Thank you very much. You're words are much appreciated. Hopefully we all improve and in turn enjoy the time we spend playing WGT. 🙄🤓😎

RSS