Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Is there a way to report people

Wed, Dec 12 2018 12:30 PM (6 replies)
  • ringmaster4
    3 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2018 11:44 AM

Getting tired of gays messaging crap during a game.

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2018 1:12 PM

I normally use my snipping tool and capture the remark, then turn it in to customer service. They usually reply and say they will handle it. You have a right to play w/o being hit on, gay straight or otherwise.

Siders Best

• ringmaster4
    3 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2018 1:45 PM

Thanks for the reply.  I'll give that a try.  I just had not seen a link to customer service. 

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2018 1:59 AM

As above................Also maybe just say no. EDIT: As probably do

I really have never once had one comment that way.  I once had a game where a "female" wanted to cyber but politely declining worked great.

L89 and so time in..........Now no clue if WGT would agree but perhaps contact their CS.  Your handle (name) might be something that some take as code??  Subtle change request to CS???

• ringmaster4
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2018 3:20 AM

1. How do you know it was a female who hit on you?  2. So you think "Ringmaster4" might be code?  That's.a first.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2018 3:23 AM

SidersBest:
    I normally use my snipping tool and capture the remark, then turn it in to customer service.

It may suffice to announce this to the other player, including "Continue, I want more to report you!"

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2018 12:30 PM

ringmaster4:

1. How do you know it was a female who hit on you?  2. So you think "Ringmaster4" might be code?  That's.a first.

1.  I don't, which is why I put it in a quotation.

2. Ringmaster.................You can google that, nothing first about it even if strange some might use it that way in a golf game.  They should not assume but a possibility.  Country clubs can be a good option as you know who you get.

I have played many many many games in all formats other than coin stuff and maybe twice got a bad experience, but is what it is for you.

RSS