Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Receiving Gifts after update / issue fixed on another device

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 11 2018 4:07 PM (6 replies)
  • MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2018 9:50 PM

Hi, I just received a couple of gifts earlier and when i go on WGT on my mobile device it keeps popping open the inbox saying two gifts and now giving the option to say thanks or gift back. My profile picture also says the number "2" for the gifts. I know what they are because i received the email but it is annoying to get the pop up and having it come up every single time because your "update".

Managed to fix on older mobile device still pending the update.

I am unable to attach the picture as my Insert option is grayed out. 

Best, MRC

• MrTinMan0
    7 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 6:11 AM

I am having the same issue on the recent ios update. Club members are gifting passes, and I can see that I received them, but I can't accept them. Plus the inbox notification never goes away. A bit frustrating to say the least!

• grossstadtkerl
    267 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 11:27 AM

Same here using the mobile. Must be a bug in the latest Update.

Also when I’m clicking on view opponent profile I actually see just my own clubs rather than the clubs of my opponent. This must be a next bug in the latest update.

Hope it will be fixed soon.

Wolfgang

• Schmails3
    168 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 3:41 PM

If you hit where you normally would to say thanks for gift on mobile device the message will disappear.  I hit the screen like 50 times cause the message was blank but finally got them to disappear.  This last update has just caused a big mess all over the mobile platform  

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 5:11 PM

Yes, that is another issue we noticed right away in the club. Assume more will be coming in time...

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2018 12:07 PM

This issue is being addressed. The button to clear the message is still accessible even thought it's not showing the button or anything else. 

Even though you can't see the gift, you can still see it in your transaction history and do not need to accept it for it to be added to your account. All gifts are in your account even before seeing the inbox notification. 

Will be addressed in next update. 

_CHAMPION 

• grossstadtkerl
    267 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2018 4:07 PM

Thank you for this feedback.

What about the issue with 'view opponent profile'?? Here I'm still seeing just my own clubs rather than opponent clubs.

Wolfgang

RSS