Forums

Help › Forums

Re: MOBILE PLAYERS: Where's your wedge?

Mon, Oct 25 2021 6:03 PM (67 replies)
  • jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 4:56 PM

Seems like a good place to raise … I have argued for it for 5 years.

Can we break up the iron set and buy a hybrid?  Who needs the 3 iron but, lol I will not give up the 4th wedge.

Tom.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 8:11 PM

It has been brought up several times. It will Probably never happen.

The iron sets are programmed as a set not separate clubs. If they broke up the sets and programmed them as 8 separate clubs that would create a logistical night mare taking the iron pages in the pro shop from 4 pages with 38 entries to 29 pages with 342 entries.

Even if they just reprogrammed the iron set as 4 through PW that would still add 38 entries into the iron pages in the pro shop.

Not to mention all the glitch possibilities with so much reprogramming.

I hope no one got a headache trying to read that. I posted it on my phone  during lunch at work and  was not able to make any paragraphs. I had to edit it on my PC hours later to get paragraphs. 

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2019 7:28 PM

jacktrade51:

Who needs the 3 iron but........

Tom.

Get the hell outta here with your heresy. 

• Ellswish
    11 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 9:16 AM

Thanks for the video. Just defaulted to 3 wood & hybrid for first time today. Hopefully this isn't something that needs to be checked before each match...

• Fanling2002
    1,149 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 11:29 AM

It seems the bug is back , and i cannot understand what triggers the replacement of the 3rd wedge by an hybrid

The hybrid seems to appear randomly.

Please fix this bug urgently it is really painful

• ltw1950
    4 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2020 9:09 AM

Thanks a lot!!  That was exactly what I needed to know. YouTube is a great tool. I don’t know why I don’t think of it more often. Thanks again!!

• Sarnac
    3 Posts
    Mon, Oct 25 2021 1:56 PM

Hi Champ, I am another one that tried what you said but it won't let me unequip the hybrid.is there anything i am doing wrong?

Cheers

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Mon, Oct 25 2021 6:03 PM

Sarnac:
    Hi Champ, I am another one that tried what you said but it won't let me unequip the hybrid.is there anything i am doing wrong?  Cheers

You do not need to "Unequip" anything. First make sure under "Customize Equipment" it is set to Advanced in your options, then have a look at the post link below.

View this post at https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/686970/4594962.aspx#4594962

RSS