Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Update Equip Bag

Thu, Jun 13 2019 7:38 PM (7 replies)
  • Spangled04
    27 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 3:15 AM

I'm a mobile player and with the new software update my bag has been adjusted to recommended. I have lost a wedge and gained a wood which I don't want. Any suggestions as to how to get this back. Thanks

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 10:17 AM

Spangled04:

I'm a mobile player and with the new software update my bag has been adjusted to recommended. I have lost a wedge and gained a wood which I don't want. Any suggestions as to how to get this back. Thanks

I have not experienced this but I believe WGTChampion posted that if you rent clubs, the app now resets equipment after rental expires to a standard pattern like the original setup, so it may not put back exactly what you had.  This was *supposed* to reduce the complaints by people that did not re-equip clubs after rental expiration, but it sounds like it may be just as confusing!

Edit:  See this thread for a fix:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/563552.aspx

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 11:31 AM

Spangled04:

In your settings home  customize equipment choose advanced This setting changes the 4 slots to optional so you can put any club in any of the first 4 slots. 

• CraigFSmith
    2 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 7:56 PM

This is the same problem I’m having. When I go to edit equipment, there is no customize equipment option, I hit edit equipment and then there is no advanced settings option. How do I find advanced settings? 

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2018 12:17 PM

CraigFSmith:

This is the same problem I’m having. When I go to edit equipment, there is no customize equipment option, I hit edit equipment and then there is no advanced settings option. How do I find advanced settings? 

From the main screen, click the left top menu and select "Settings".

You should see the "Customize Equipment" option there - click it to change from Normal to Advanced.

• AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 8:48 AM

My setting to "advanced", though it says it is saved, does not stay saved.  I think it reverts when I edit apparel.  I suggest you keep a close eye on listed equipment before you play;  you might have to go to "settings" more than once to get that hybrid out of there repeatedly.

I have also noticed since this change that when I switch back to PC play that I no longer have my stand bag and must re-equip it.  Never had to do that before now.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 12:56 PM

AlaskanDame:

My setting to "advanced", though it says it is saved, does not stay saved.  I think it reverts when I edit apparel.  I suggest you keep a close eye on listed equipment before you play;  you might have to go to "settings" more than once to get that hybrid out of there repeatedly.

I have also noticed since this change that when I switch back to PC play that I no longer have my stand bag and must re-equip it.  Never had to do that before now.

Yes - definitely check your bag before playing.  When I posted the earlier reply, I got on mobile and went through the steps described.  Later, mobile showed one set of clubs and PC showed different.  I started up a single hole on PC, and the hybrid/wedge issue was there - but not before I started the hole.  I went back and re-equipped the wedge and everything now stays the same.  From now on, I will make no changes on mobile!!

• Nzozy
    22 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2019 7:38 PM

I had 4 wedges and decided to change one of them to a 3 wood to try it out.

in equipment click wedge and select the wedge you want to change

up the top select wood/hybrid and select the wood you want to use, select equip. 

That should swap the wedge for the wood, worked as at 14/6/19. Hope it helps as it did take a few goes at it to work.

RSS