Help › Forums

Re: Can`t create tournaments

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 18 2019 2:13 AM (9 replies)
  • Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 1:43 AM

Good morning :)

Couldn`t create tournaments in my cc this morning, after setting up everything & clicking "create" nothing happened. Have tried three different browsers, same "result", spinning wheel, that`s all.

Cheers

Bjorn

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 2:59 AM

Tried again, this time no mixed courses and it worked.  When using two different courses f&b earlier it didn`t work. Some kind of bug here or just a s**t happends situation?

Cheers

Bjorn

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 3:58 AM

Usually after posting 1, I have to either log out or clear the cache. Then it goes through.

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 11:19 AM

Ok Don, seems weird too though. I clear the cache on a fairly regular basis so i don`t know if that was the reason of this malfunction. Didn`t clear it before trying again,  just waited an hour or so.

Bjorn

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 3:48 PM

After I post 1, I have trouble with another one. You may be able to re-load the page and try.

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 2:24 AM

Was able to set up a couple of tourneys after waiting a while, and those two were "same course ones" front and back. didn`t work with "mixed" courses f & b. 

Will put a few up in a couple of days and if there are any problems i`ll get on the phone with customer support :)

Bjorn

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2018 12:31 AM

Different day, same problem, unable to set up tournaments in my cc. Different browsers, cleared cashe, no go.

Bjorn

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2018 1:25 AM

Will have to say hmmmmm, allthough the tourneys i tried to set up where free ones WGT wouldn`t let me set them up because i didn`t have enough credits in my account.

After a refill i was able to set up my tourneys, not without problems though, had to try twice with the second one. They are up and running now.

Bjorn

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2018 8:23 AM

Bugs appear quicker than they can be squashed!  Glad you found a work-around.

Now if they would just fix the bug that creates a duplicate tournament when trying to fix a problem that does not exist but WGT thinks I have when creating a tournament.  Now I can't remember if it was related to picking tees or something else?  I know it came up when I clicked the final create button 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 2:13 AM

Bowl64:
    Couldn`t create tournaments in my cc this morning, after setting up everything & clicking "create" nothing happened.

I'm having the same issue.

I was going to try it from the mobile app but as usual with many other features you don't get the full options of tournament setting there.

It's not the first time experiencing this problem but looks like it's getting worse and worse... Very frustrating. WGT, please do something about it. My members are waiting.

RSS