Help › Forums

Re: XP points

Mon, Mar 18 2019 2:00 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 1:16 PM

Banns:

So I just made my streak by playing the 1 hole and I got my full points. Maybe I should do it this way rather than playing my first game as an Alt just to be sure. Thanks all.

This is exactly what I have been doing for quite some time for the exact reason you stated.  It also lets me warm up a bit before biting off a full round!

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 2:06 PM

Banns:
    So I just made my streak by playing the 1 hole and I got my full points. Maybe I should do it this way rather than playing my first game as an Alt just to be sure. Thanks all.

You will receive the XPs by playing one shot (and quitting if you like) - they are added to the accounts immediately! Only will you not receive this nice&shining report. The important indication is the green tag for a continuing streak of CDP.

• Banns
    125 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 3:37 PM

Thanks Don.

Adrian

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 2:00 AM

Banns:

Has anyone else experienced only getting the 340 XP after their first game of the day(Alt shot) when you should be getting that plus your daily build up?

Just had a thought. Did you start the round before the new day started and finished after the day started? Your first shot must be after the new day starts. 

• PAGES
RSS