Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Clash #87

Sat, Dec 8 2018 4:12 PM (29 replies)
  • txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 2:13 AM

I hide chalk up my sleeve whilst scribblin' on erase boards. Erase boards are useful in one and done meetings. I'ma go write a song and wait for a friend to stroll with.

txzm'fin'dave

Friends call me Dave.

~Dave~

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 5:26 AM

87th clash and still never drawn the georgian guys .

I reckon there first defeat could be against the Ukrainian golf federation .

248 members primed and ready for battle .

And led by their superb leader Henry .

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 6:28 AM

Well my little Club of 47 Members (WedgeCo) was up against the mighty georgian in the 2nd Clash yesterday. WedgeCo is a Level 8 Club, and they smoked us

26337 vz 1443 points.

Very nice to see the mighty georgian wipe out all the little Clubs on their way to yet another stellar victory over all..yet again...

wgt and the mighty georgian can take their Clash and shove it. I won't be playing it again. 

wedge0837 

• docmorgan99
    1,419 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 3:45 PM

wedge0837:

Well my little Club of 47 Members (WedgeCo) was up against the mighty georgian in the 2nd Clash yesterday. WedgeCo is a Level 8 Club, and they smoked us

26337 vz 1443 points.

Very nice to see the mighty georgian wipe out all the little Clubs on their way to yet another stellar victory over all..yet again...

wgt and the mighty georgian can take their Clash and shove it. I won't be playing it again. 

wedge0837 

Come & join us wedge0837!

just 8 of us & finished 37th

Doc

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 10:14 AM

Wedge , we Were drawn the georgians a few clashes back , and it was a farce , we didn’t waste our time and effort on playing , but sadly that just means another walkover for them , but what can a three member club do !! 

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 12:49 PM

They need something different here at wgt.True Team vs Team that runs yearly.Something along the lines of a Casesladder.com.Club member A plays Club(team) B and wins your Club would move up and or down the standings.Perhaps with Wgt 2.0 in the future.

• ASD1978
    475 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 2:20 PM

Tigerpaw509:

They need something different here at wgt.True Team vs Team that runs yearly.Something along the lines of a Casesladder.com.Club member A plays Club(team) B and wins your Club would move up and or down the standings.Perhaps with Wgt 2.0 in the future.

We run a ladder league within our own country club, not much work to set it up and maintain it.

• LaurieB17
    163 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2018 4:12 PM
    Seriously? 3 members against the No # ! Almighty Georgian of 200+ ? We’ll add another golden putter to their team... no wonder they have them all with match up described here and in this Discussion - that’s sick. What’s next - Georgians against a Level 1?
RSS