Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New, high end equipment

Mon, Jun 15 2020 5:50 PM (34 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 9:53 AM

fobby1980:
    Apparel only works for h2h coin games, club clashes, and turf wars. They are disabled for club tournaments and WGT-sanctioned tournaments

Oh no, fobby... You just ruined the fun I'd been enjoying. You should've let 'em believe the myth of mobile players having "unfair advantages" over PC users. LOL

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 1:42 PM
    Robert1893:

DAZZA501:
    Erm...Titleist are already here

The thread is about high-end clubs. There are no high-end Titleist clubs. 

I know. I was the 1 who suggested the new TS range from titleist. Someone said that titleist might be here 1 day if Callaway & Taylormade allowed them to. I was just pointing out they already are here.
  • Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 2:46 PM

DAZZA501:
    Someone said that titleist might be here 1 day if Callaway & Taylormade allowed them to. I was just pointing out they already are here.

OK. I'm with you now. 

• ScottyAKing
    175 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 7:36 PM

DAZZA501:
    Someone said that titleist might be here 1 day if Callaway & Taylormade allowed them to. I was just pointing out they already are here.

That would be me.  Yep I’m aware they are there already there, as are other brands, at lower levels.  I just thought their absence at the top might have something to do with a Callaway/Taylormade veto.  I should have been clearer.

On the subject of apparel supercharging clubs on the mobile game.  In a recent update, for 500 credits (I think), you can pick and choose which benefits you want, and then equip the clothing you prefer the look of.  This includes being able to turn off all “supercharging”, and just have a custom avatar.  Not a bad deal really, considering the same on PC is 500,000!

I’d love to be able to wear my Glenmorangie shirt on mobile, but that’s as likely as playing as a lefty on PC.

• MaximDeWinter
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2020 5:50 PM

Like in the late Topspin Golf. I'm coming here from there.

RSS