Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Couple noob questions.

Sun, Nov 11 2018 10:34 PM (3 replies)
  • SuzyTampax
    1 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2018 7:15 PM

Been playing a couple weeks on mobile.  Just fired up PC tonight and noticed some differences.  No sponsors on PC?  Is that correct?  I also noticed there are club sets available for purchase on mobile for coins, not credits, that aren't showing up in the Pro Shop[ on PC.  If I bought them on mobile, would they be usable on PC?  I'm assuming my clothing bonus / stats won't apply, but I would hope the clubs would. 

Sorry for the questions...just trying to figure it all out.

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2018 6:02 PM

On-line = Apples

Mobile = Oranges

• ItsTooSweet
    149 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2018 6:12 PM

There are some definite differences between the PC version and the mobile version of the game. The coins are only available on the mobile version. The apparel bonuses earned won't transfer to the PC version (although from time to time there are glitches). The PC version has avatars that can be bought in the pro shop, but the avatars do not change the performance of the clubs; it only changes your golfer's appearance.

You can rent clubs on both platforms. The currency for the PC version is credits. You have to either win or earn them in competition, buy them, or there are surveys and videos that you can watch to earn free credits. You can rent clubs using coins or credits on the mobile platform, but if you hang around long enough you'll more than likely want to buy your own clubs. As you level up, the game gets harder and better balls and clubs will help you play better.

Joining a country club is a great way to meet players and make new friends. As you progress you will undoubtedly have questions and friends can shorten your learning curve a tremendous amount. Good luck.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2018 10:34 PM

Concerning club "purchases" with coins, is it not that these are only rentals?

Plus, I'm guessing that these clubs are usable on PC(?)

RSS