Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tournaments played/pending status update

Mon, Nov 5 2018 6:41 AM (1 replies)
  • Studub
    18 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 11:12 AM

I would like to propose an update to WGT (while knowing that email notifications are present, but not very helpful due to spam filters, lack of checking, etc), that will aid the player in not missing a round of play. This would be done in two ways:

1. Utilize the Ready-Go system of showing the red and green check marks on all tournaments entered (from CC list, Stroke play list, etc)
    -as soon as you sign up and enter the round(s), the event shows a red check mark
    -once you have played the round, the mark turns green
    -if there are additional rounds, the mark turns red again when that round is available

***I say this because myself, and others I'm sure, have missed premium rounds in tournaments and show as W/D out purely out of accident

2. When tournaments with multiple rounds are entered in to, show a timer (day/hour/minute format) to the player as to when the next round begins
    -This is especially needed in custom tournaments in CC events when for instance: Rd 1 = 3 days, Rd 2 = 2 days, Rd 3= 2 days, Rd 4 = x days

***It is far to easy to miss a round when you are playing in multiple events and have to constantly check when the next rounds begin. Yes, you can enter your My Profile > CC page > open tournaments > click on that tourny details > find out about round duration... that's just much more difficult than it needs to be.

These suggestions would greatly help improve play rates, and help keep players more orderly in their menu maintenance. Would love to hear any other suggestions along these lines and see something like this implemented.

Thanks,
    Studub

• ultrablue07
    2 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2018 6:41 AM

Please, Please, Please get rid of the new screen flash that tells you Game Status on last whole,  I know if I am up a stroke or tied...useless information.  Also get rid of the Putt for the Win or Tie flash up. Annoying, distracting and I don't need or want to see it.

RSS