Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Pro Shop Sales

Sat, Nov 3 2018 3:48 AM (6 replies)
  • PaulMercier
    97 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2018 9:14 AM

I am ready to upgrade my wedges. Do the Cleveland 56, 60 and 64  ever go on sale?

• Als6437
    428 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2018 9:35 AM

It is very rarely that clubs will go on sale.  Once in a blue moon you will get 10% off certain clubs.

• PaulMercier
    97 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2018 10:09 AM

Als6437:

It is very rarely that clubs will go on sale.  Once in a blue moon you will get 10% off certain clubs.

The reason I asked is I recall a flash sale in Sept of this year and was not sure how frequent this kind of promotion is. Here is what I cut and pasted from the offer:

Right now, get 20% off drivers in the WGT Pro Shop during this flash sale!

Take advantage of today's flash sale by logging on to WGT and buying any virtual driver (up to Level 80) for 20% off the regular price. 

If you're looking to add distance and accuracy to your drives (while saving some credits), don't miss this limited time offer.

Upgrade Your Driver 

*This special offer applies to all virtual drivers up to Level 80, and is available now through 9/30/18. Available on wgt.com and WGT Golf Mobile.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2018 10:44 AM

Maybe you'll get lucky and be able to rent them for free the next time you level up.  Then buy them at the discounted priced during the rental.

Btw, they are well worth it at full price IMHO. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2018 7:31 AM

hpurey:
    Maybe you'll get lucky and be able to rent them for free the next time you level up.  Then buy them at the discounted priced during the rental.

I went through the Pro Shop Tables some time back and decided which clubs I wanted to get through Level 104.  I have a list, and when I hit the required level I do the rental available at level up and get this 10% discount.

This keeps me from impulse buys or misses and lets me wait until the right level to upgrade.

• PaulMercier
    97 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2018 7:40 AM

DoctorLarry:

hpurey:

I went through the Pro Shop Tables some time back and decided which clubs I wanted to get through Level 104.  I have a list, and when I hit the required level I do the rental available at level up and get this 10% discount.

This keeps me from impulse buys or misses and lets me wait until the right level to upgrade.

Very good idea.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2018 3:48 AM

Other than that flash sale for lower level drivers, the closest thing that WGT has done is drop the required level of some equipment, i.e. changing the level 98 TaylorMade driver to level 93.

RSS