Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,969 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 4:10 AM

welcome back henry .

have a great 2020 .

you have been awarded and rewarded .

Image result for funny golf gifs 2020

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 7:57 AM

I  have a few people in our club that would love to play you for 5000 credits , you can play live on twitch so we can watch ,  What do you say Henry ?   You are a millionaire so it shouldn't be a problem .

• craigswan
    30,969 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 2:57 AM

Word of the day: SIALOQUENT – tending to spray saliva when talking.

I knew someine with a lisp who loved a morgan spiced!! Had to get the brolley up when getting the round list.

‘A Juicy Mouth’ as my mom would say..

Some  need a bucket. .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 6:54 PM

CEverett12:

I  have a few people in our club that would love to play you for 5000 credits , you can play live on twitch so we can watch ,  What do you say Henry ?   You are a millionaire so it shouldn't be a problem .

Sorry Mr. Ceverett, I don't respond to anyone who is not on my friend list.  I attempted to go to  your Profile page and send you an invite, but low and behold, I am banned.  I don't know what you are afraid of.  Little ol me?   Unban me, and become a friend then we can communicate.  I love you.

• callaghan159
    6,221 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 2:06 AM

HenryKawa:
    I love you.

With Spring a few months way, I see love is in the air.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 4:29 AM

• juDAVEst
    568 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 7:08 AM

Personally speaking I think the best player or best players are the ones who are courteous and let they golf do the talking .....after all this is a app or game and in my opinion the best .....so just get on and play ,do your best and be honest to yourself and to other players.

• craigswan
    30,969 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 5:50 AM

"I'm not usually this bad."

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 3:23 PM

juDAVEst:

Personally speaking I think the best player or best players are the ones who are courteous and let they golf do the talking .....after all this is a app or game and in my opinion the best .....so just get on and play ,do your best and be honest to yourself and to other players.

... thats me

... courteous, me again

... and once again > me!!

You've got me pegged!  LOL.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 3:26 PM

I am going down south to Phoenix again next week.   This time, we are also going to Brownsville TX.  I would like to get together with others from WGT that may be down south.   Let me know.  I have one WGT friend I met last year in Phoenix and I will give him a call for a round of real golf and a beer.   His turn to buy.  LOL. 

RSS