Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2019 6:51 PM

alosso:

alosso:
    EOD.

I revoke that to play with a troll.

HenryKawa:
    I never play the dumb card.

Really?

HenryKawa:
    What does EOD stand for my friend?

This is still the same old dumb card play:

Asking silly questions which 20 seconds of your own investigation would answer. If you were a police officer you'd know how "investigation" goes <eg>.

You caught me.  LOL.  You are smarter than I give you credit for.  

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2019 9:37 AM

I'd call that a progress.

For a chance to become friends, let's play Habsberg golf course (www.juragolf.de) from next May(?)

It's the most beautiful golf course in the vincinity, 40 miles for me, 4.000 miles for you. I'm gonna compensate you with Freibier (free beer) at night :)

(Repeat announcement: Anybody from a foreign country visiting me in person will get one free beer, best served after a round of real golf!)

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2019 2:19 PM

alosso:
    Anybody from a foreign country visiting me in person will get one free beer, best served after a round of real golf!)

Be VERY careful what you wish for...

The benevolence is flowing unabated

Or

Until the last, of the first, is finished

--------------------<*{{{{{-(

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2019 4:38 PM

gonfission:

alosso:
    Anybody from a foreign country visiting me in person will get one free beer, best served after a round of real golf!)

Or

WOW.  There is an opening for friendship.  Yes Alosso, be careful.  I may just take you up on your offer.  I've surprised people from WGT in the past, showing up in person on the golf course.  IE:  Phoenix.  Which is also about 4000 kilometers.  Distance means nothing to me.  Time means nothing... I have a lot of it.  And more money than you can shake a stick at.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2019 4:43 PM

HenryKawa:
    Time means nothing... I have a lot of it.  And more money than you can shake a stick at.

Prove it    ! 

I happen to know that the 12 days of Christmas will be soon .

Are you willing to spend some of that  " Time and $ "      ?????

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2019 5:16 PM

Dear WGT  ,   I am sorry for my last post calling out a player like that . My computer crashed last week and I can not play the game . a friend gave me a old used basic lap top that is only good enough to email and stuff , having withdrowles aaand Flashbacks from a 4 putt  I seem to have gone trolling .

Looks like I fell off the reformed wagon / golf cart 

OPY 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2019 11:08 PM

gonfission:
    I'm ready to invest one day into each honest contact effort - not too much to give back to the community:

When I took the chance to meet Rick in Georgia, it was only a few miles off my route, and it was a great pleasure to meet him and his family! Their hospitality was truly unlimited!

Add some positive effects on world peace...

Let me add that I'm also looking forward to seeing German WGT players here and a few beers will be on me, as long as it's not a caravan ;)

(I've met one member of my CC in person so far for two road games)

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 1:55 AM

One method for fooling polygraph tests is to clench your anus during questioning.

If that’s where they’re putting the probe I don’t think you’re dealing with the police, and that isn’t a polygraph!

Does it have to be ours or does it also work if we clench someone else’s?

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 4:19 PM
    gonfission:

alosso:

Or

do they have Stella Artois there...or at least ST. Pauli Girl ? (asking for a friend)
  • alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 11:13 PM

conveyorguy:
    do they have Stella Artois there...or at least ST. Pauli Girl ? (asking for a friend)
    Nope - we stick to good local beer!

The former is Belgian - not an option here.

Never heard about the latter - sounded like Hamburg beer - it's (northern) German, as I learned, from Becks Brewery in Bremen, but mostly for export.

An online beer tester awarded it only 5 of 10 points and put it in the class of cheap German beer. Not good for the German market, obviously very popular in America. The Dirndl Girl in display points to southern Germany, feeding foreign misconceptions...

To be clear: I prefer Franconian beer, small local brands. This region has 300 breweries, and some pubs in Nuremberg sell ten of them - yummy!

BTW, I didn't get what gonfission might have meant to say:
    ?Careful about benevolence, finish what?

RSS