Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,951 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 12:11 AM

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 8:26 AM

craigswan:

yep .

We are all waiting on your return henry .

I had a very good friend for many years.   We became friends when he became my investment broker about 20 years ago.  He is a Primerica Investment Broker.  A week ago I started cashing and moving most of my investments over for my bank to look after.   The bank investment service was just a better fit for me at this time, plus their management fees are a lot lower.   I have not heard from my friend of 20 years since I started moving my investments away from his company.  I've texted him numerous times, tried phoning him, left messages with his wife - NO RESPONSE.   Is that all our friendship was based on - my investments with his company?   Did I do something wrong by moving my investments - should I have stayed with him even though it was costing me thousands of wasted dollars a year in management fees?  He is obviously upset with me for something.  Other than making mention a couple weeks ago that I may do that I didn't really discuss it with him before starting to move everything over.  It must be my fault for not giving him a chance to convince me to stay with his company.  I don't know if I should be ashamed of myself or disappointed with him. 

• craigswan
    30,951 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 12:45 PM

He is in the huff with you henry .

His days of making easy money from you are over .

I know because I go in the huff easily as well .

A co-worker once said to me be positive . Be grateful for the good times and accept things move on .

He will probably be too stubborn to do this and you will lose his friendship ..

I have been in that position but I can live with it .

You can invest with me henry .

I will only take 1.5%.

See you in the caymans .

• craigswan
    30,951 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 1:33 PM

I was asked to post a video on dorf on golf but I  have found out he has dementia and needs 24 hour care so in respect I won't .

Look him up yourself if interested .

But he is funny .

• craigswan
    30,951 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2019 12:00 AM

Boys Toys .

• craigswan
    30,951 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2019 6:22 AM

go henry .

• craigswan
    30,951 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2019 12:19 AM

Some days you should stay in bed .

• craigswan
    30,951 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2019 12:19 AM

or go the barbers .

• craigswan
    30,951 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2019 12:20 AM

It's a light bulb moment .

• craigswan
    30,951 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2019 12:05 AM

In a review of hacked wgt online accounts, the most commonly used name in passwords was Ashley.

I use Ashley, but my real name is Bill. That's why they'll never crack it!.

RSS