Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Apr 13 2019 3:53 PM

craigswan:
    A recent UCL study

You can stop right there...............

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2019 6:16 AM

The Swiss government is planning to stop stockpiling emergency coffee because "it is not essential to life".

Tell that to my co-workers at 8.30 in the morning.

8:30? wow you are lucky...I have to function at 5:30...

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2019 12:09 PM

There are two winners at Augusta today. One is Tiger Woods. The other is golf.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2019 2:58 PM

craigswan:

There are two winners at Augusta today. One is Tiger Woods. The other is golf.

I thought the second one was his sponsors, then however many are getting support payments, then..........

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2019 1:22 PM

Top golfer Tiger Woods has revealed how it was very much a case of "nothing ventured, nothing gained" last week before the start of the 2019 Augusta Masters, and when all his inner instincts told him it wasn't worth it, he decided to 'give it a bash' anyway.

What then transpired was nothing short of a miracle.

Woods, who hasn't won a major for donkey's years, thrashed his way manfully around Augusta like a man possessed, giving lie to the popular opinion that he was 'finished' as a top-class golfer, and that he should turn to commentary instead.

Said Tiger:

"Everything told me it was going to be a waste of time and effort. My swing was off, my short game was terrible, and I couldn't sink a putt to save my life. I thought about going to the beach, or staying in bed, but then a little voice at the back of my head told me not to give up, to give it my best shot, and you never knew what might happen."

This was last Wednesday, and Woods realized that, if he didn't get a move on, he wouldn't make it for Thursday's first round. He quickly got his clubs, rang his caddie, and packed his toilet bag with toothpaste, a razor and shaving foam, some soap, and some cotton buds to clean his earwax out. Then, he packed a small bag with some golfing clothes and some underpants, and headed for Augusta.

Only one thing was in his mind:

"Do your best!"

Well, two things:

"You've got nothing to lose!"

The rest, as we now know, is history.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2019 11:39 PM

Hello Craig.  Whats been happening in the forums.  I have not been around much lately.  From the looks of it, its been pretty quiet.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 12:04 AM

yep .

We are all waiting on your return henry .

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 12:05 AM

Got a new word for you,

Word of the day: VULPECULATED — robbed by a fox.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 12:06 AM

Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets.

I’m in the market for some new regrets, all my old ones are wearing thin.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 12:10 AM

<> a REALLY need to work on that siire ,comics,funny comics &amp; strips, cartoons,golf,death,slice,caddy

RSS