Fri, Jun 26 2015 8:42 PM

at legend I used 1 number for up and 1 for up

at champ greens, I use about 6 numbers from 0.71 to 0.5 

Have a good weekend ev1 

and Hope Dk beats those nasty swedes tomorrow 

• l3igMike
    5 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 6:50 AM

Tks for the bit of info. I did not know or should say realize that the blue is uphill and red is downhill. I always just went off the marker. I will say that i have never used your method to figure out how much power i should put in a putt, I have a different method that I use and it works very well for me.

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 6:46 PM

siggipj76:

It's insane how many different speeds you have to know when playing on Champ greens. Glad i'm not the only one that's noticed it.  I thought I was going insane.

• CoachBigs
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2015 8:30 AM

How do we putt with the new bar at the bottom?? My game has gone down hill fast because of the new bar! 

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2015 3:25 AM

CoachBigs:
    How do we putt with the new bar at the bottom?
    You might want to change your EZ Swing putter to the Starter putter to rectify that.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2015 5:34 AM

IRISHPUNK:

siggipj76:

It's insane how many different speeds you have to know when playing on Champ greens. Glad i'm not the only one that's noticed it.  I thought I was going insane.

That's the same with all green speeds.  The old way we had set green speeds as in fast, v/fast tourny ect   now we have fast 9 or tourny 12, 12.9 etc

It's hard for my old brain to think there are different speeds within a range ....lol

I just add another foot to all my putts now regardless of speed.  Unless is a huge downhiller,  then I be more careful

-Roger

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2015 7:36 AM

I understand all the different speed green, slow, fast, very fast, tournament 11, tournament 12, championship 13, i have almost everytime the right power

But for the break i still don't understand any method. I read all, but with my  poor  english  i don't understand all the  advice 

I think my putting skill is worse and worse and worse and worse and worse than ever

And i'm very frustrating

• localbistro
    237 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2015 1:02 PM

hello, I guess your name is Michel i see your putting stats and are not the bad, putting on this game is 95% of the success. I need help too ! but I find a great friend on Lizzard69 is name is Andrew and his video help me a bunch, i watch his video daily and over and over, I pratice every day an hour to 2 hours everyday and sloowly is getting better. Is frustreting like hell been at 6ft from the hole a miss a birdie putt i know belive me, but i guess is pratice the brings you to sink this short and long putt daily. Ciao Andrea

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2015 4:31 PM

You know, after 102 level of play i think i practice a lot

The problem is  i read all the advice on the forum to putt better but don't understand what they said.

I mean, not  their fault, it's mine, my english is not enough good to understand all the advice.

My stat for  one putt in is 48%, it's not enough, i would like to have at least 70% if possible.

When i score 26, 27 or 28 on 9 holes, it's pure luck on putt

When i score between 29 and 31, couple of good approach and some putts in

When i score between 32 and 34, i'm frustrating because i miss too many possible putt

I want to progress on putt because i   would like to say my score depend on my skill on putt and not on my luck on putt, a whole difference.

• localbistro
    237 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2015 5:09 PM

Yip same here brother is very hard but i don't give up,my putt ave is 48% too but i try to don't look at the averages to much and hopefully day by day i am getting a lillte better.

Ciao

Andrea

RSS