• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 12:12 PM

This chart is for a Daytona putter ~ 15 -30 -60 -90 -15 and 300 increments

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• biloxigeo
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 11 2014 1:14 PM

I have all of a sudden go a distance grid over my putting meter, its killing me, how do I get rid of it. ?

• dryspot
    690 Posts
    Thu, Sep 11 2014 1:51 PM

u might be talking about shot pal if so go into settings scroll all the way down u will see it just cut it off hope this helps  happy gaming.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Thu, Sep 11 2014 1:58 PM

More help if you need it biloxigeo.

↓↓ EDIT : Thank you Biagio. ↓↓

• BIAGIO123
    2 Posts
    Sun, Sep 14 2014 2:08 AM

Great tutorial

• Venomz69
    4 Posts
    Mon, Sep 15 2014 9:44 AM

I think it's funny stuttering always seems to happen during putting and always during a birdie shot, and almost never it seems during a par shot..... and why is it that you can be off the mark on a par shot and still make it.... but have to be perfect on a birdie shot and "still" sometimes not make it.....  And i don't wanna hear ohhhh it's your computer, I have a top of the line computer that doesn't  have any issue's only with this game..... It's really getting to the point where I'm not gonna spend any more money on this game, because I'm upset and I feel I'm being cheated and it angers me that these things happen.... Fair is fair and this game isn't right....

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Mon, Sep 15 2014 11:36 AM

Can't really blame you V but as you say

Venomz69:
    this game
    .  It is what it is and many have been frustrated by the game's nuances to no avail. 

Play or don't play...spend or don't spend.  Always your choice.

• KenBTEXAS
    284 Posts
    Sat, Oct 11 2014 12:59 PM

If I could give advice to anyone trying to be a better putter THIS would be it. (and I include myself)

nivlac wrote 

"Having plenty of speed is important, because an ideal putt does not fall in the front door drunk.  If you are not familiar with the phrase "Never up, never in", it's all about leaving your putt short.  The ball can't go in the hole if it doesn't have enough power to get there, so good putts will always have enough speed to run 2 or 3 feet beyond the hole.  The added speed is important and helps the putt "hold the line" so it will roll more true. "

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF PUTTING that can not be stressed enough.

HIT THE BALL... so often we stroke it like we are afraid of running past  the hole.

NEWS FLASH. a ball that goes 2 feet past the hole is EXACTLY the same distance from the hole as a ball that is 2 feet short.

• dryspot
    690 Posts
    Sat, Oct 11 2014 5:47 PM

True  speed is important but 2 much and the ball will zoom pass the hole.

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 6:06 AM

I was given this putting tip a week ago, it works. My putting has improved, it's more consistent, no three putts and more longer ones sinking.

Does anyone have a similar formula for the other tiers?

Maths for putting on legend tour greens:

Distance x.75,  plus or minus one foot for each inch of the slope, then add 1 foot. Tweak for breaks and wind.

Have your phone calculator ready  if mental maths isn't your thing, using the PutterPal with this helps too.

RSS