Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Fixed games

Wed, Mar 10 2021 9:24 AM (34 replies)
  • Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 8:24 AM

BrianCheese:
    However, spend $100 on WGT and suddenly you shoot 52s instead of 67s.

This is arrant nonsense.

Spending $1 million on WGT will not make you shoot 52s suddenly or otherwise. The combination of practice, practice, practice and upgrading your clubs just might though, eventually.

BrianCheese:
    The game is fixed. Just accept that.

You have made a perfectly valid choice to stick with the starter equipment and not spend any money on upgrading, just like the OP (two years ago). This game can be perfectly fun to play that way and I sincerely wish you many contented hours of happy hitting.

But if you have some expectation of being able to be serious contender in WGT tournaments and possibly even winning a bundle of credits that way then you will need to upgrade. Any belief otherwise is not about the game being "fixed", it's about you deluding yourself. Just accept that.

• AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 8:51 AM

TopShelf2010:

:)      perfect 

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 3:57 PM

I hope he doesn’t quit here and take up online poker...talk about a fixed/rigged game...and all for drama on the river.  ♥️♠️♣️♦️🚫⛔️

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 4:21 PM

Wutpa:

BrianCheese:
    However, spend $100 on WGT and suddenly you shoot 52s instead of 67s.

This is arrant nonsense.

Spending $1 million on WGT will not make you shoot 52s suddenly or otherwise. The combination of practice, practice, practice and upgrading your clubs just might though, eventually.

BrianCheese:
    The game is fixed. Just accept that.

You have made a perfectly valid choice to stick with the starter equipment and not spend any money on upgrading, just like the OP (two years ago). This game can be perfectly fun to play that way and I sincerely wish you many contented hours of happy hitting.

But if you have some expectation of being able to be serious contender in WGT tournaments and possibly even winning a bundle of credits that way then you will need to upgrade. Any belief otherwise is not about the game being "fixed", it's about you deluding yourself. Just accept that.

+1

• SimonKelly92
    9 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 12:19 AM

Yeah. I can understand u. Many people like to see how the work is going, however, I'm quite sure about the thing of wasting a lot of personal time, just on the annoying things. For me annoying things in the video games is a ranking system in the game like CS: GO. I know that a lot of personal time is required in order to raise the profile rank, however, I don't want to spend personal time on it, that's why I decided to use the advice that my friend has recommended. He told me about the service buy csgo boost that can make a quick lvl boost and require not too much money for the work. I'm actually thinking about it, but is there any solution?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 8:41 AM

SimonKelly92:

Yeah. I can understand u. Many people like to see how the work is going, however, I'm quite sure about the thing of wasting a lot of personal time, just on the annoying things.

Simon your a Hack with not even 1 Ranked round played.

How do you come to that conclusion?

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 1:05 AM

I've just responded to one of Simon's other posts an I'm beginning to think he might be a bot.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 7:39 AM

Like I said many times. If any game doesn’t suits your needs, or just stresses you, FIND ANOTHER GAME! problem lies with you, if you can’t figure that out.

• Dex000
    109 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 8:23 AM

ScottDave69:

I understand wind, lies, clubs, balls, where to aim shots etc...

Obviously you don't. lol. 

• BrianCheese
    36 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 7:50 AM

Care to explain what you find so funny about my comment? 

I'm not complaining about the game being fixed; I accept that WGT are in this business to make money and a lot of that money is generated by selling equipment that means you make less mistakes. I'd rather more people understood this rather than waste their time complaining on the forums and running across people like yourself.

RSS