rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 21 2018 2:01 PM (7 replies)
  • Charlly92
    856 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2018 6:29 PM

Do I need more reason to hate the clash than this? :-

One very pi$$ed off Charlly :(

Compared to this :-

Which was a cc tourney, where drives, putts & everything in between were true, played STRAIGHT after the clash round above.

Notice the distinct lack of bogeys?

WGT have a lot to answer for in their creation of clash tourneys

If they are serious about getting people to play them, why then do they insist on making them ridiculously hard & not enjoyable in the least bit?

Heads should roll...and they would if Charlly was in charge!

Comments or opinions?

Charlly :)

x

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2018 5:41 AM

Clash is the most boring I found in this game, single play basically racking up points. It would be much much better, if you actually play against someone, like Turf Wars.

Then again, who am I to complain. I’m just glad I found this game to help me use some of my extra time.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2018 7:00 AM

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2018 7:23 AM

I have thought for a long time that during the period the clash is on, that things just are not the same with a regular round, compared to a clash round. Winds seem to be stronger/weaker than it says and yardage/hitting the ball seems to be off, shorter or longer on the approach shots. I am usually 2-3 yards away from the hole on my approach shots majority of the time, but not when the clash is going on. What do I know-lol. Just my opinion.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2018 9:07 AM

callaghan159:

I have thought for a long time that during the period the clash is on, that things just are not the same with a regular round, compared to a clash round. Winds seem to be stronger/weaker than it says and yardage/hitting the ball seems to be off, shorter or longer on the approach shots. I am usually 2-3 yards away from the hole on my approach shots majority of the time, but not when the clash is going on. What do I know-lol. Just my opinion.

I agree completely. Greens are still difficult after the clash, they need to dial them down

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2018 9:39 AM

callaghan159:
    I have thought for a long time that during the period the clash is on, that things just are not the same with a regular round

IDK about clashes. Detest them and leave them to those that don't. However, every time there's a clash running it does affect the other forms of play. At least in AS it does.

You see some really odd stuff happen like it used to before certain bugs were fixed. It's almost like the version of the game WGT puts out during a clash is an older version with those bugs intact.

IDK this to be a fact but as much AS as I play, it's my fairly consistent perception to the point you warn the group when a game starts. Then you see you're not alone in the perception.  :-)

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2018 10:39 AM

Let's put it this way Jim:

Whoever does not see/feel it, is either blind or does not play this game at all.

• Charlly92
    856 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2018 2:01 PM

TopShelf2010:
    So basically what you are saying is that when you are having a bad round when the pressure is on, it is WGT's fault?

Whilst I love your sarcasm (read my status), this lil snippet is misplaced....of COURSE I blame wgt! Lmao, am I gonna blame myself?

Lol

TopShelf2010:
    After the next clash would you be so kind to post your scorecards?

The purpose of this statement eludes me Donald....please clarify.

Yiannis1970:

Let's put it this way Jim:

Whoever does not see/feel it, is either blind or does not play this game at all.

How very true that is

Charlly :)

RSS