Forums

Help › Forums

Re: L79 TM Rocketbladez any good?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 21 2018 7:13 PM (8 replies)
  • fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2018 4:10 PM

Well I made it as far as I could with my TM M2 (L10) irons but honestly they don't seem good enough for the job anymore.  I like to fancy myself as having mastered the high meter speed but lately just a slight mis-hit from my long irons will send them 7-8 yards wide of the pin. Many a coin match was lost due to this. I considered the L59 Ping G25 set but seeing that I'm already at L73 maybe the Ping is simply not a good investment anymore.  Next up will be the TM Rocketbladez at L79.  Slightly better stats than the Pings with the exception of faster meter speed.  But having lots of experience swinging the M2 I'm confident I can handle the Rocketbladez very well. Any suggestions otherwise?

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2018 7:15 PM

You've waited this long, so wait a little longer and get the Level 85 Rogue Irons.  They'll carry you until the late 90 levels.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2018 7:30 PM

pmm711:

You've waited this long, so wait a little longer and get the Level 85 Rogue Irons.  They'll carry you until the late 90 levels.

+1

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2018 10:34 PM

pmm711:

73 now 74 to 85 is a long wait

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2018 11:45 AM

fobby1980:
    73 now 74 to 85 is a long wait

Use the search box ---------------> (to the right) and I believe you'll find info on the required XPs between "levels".  The required XPs between levels keeps growing but you're in a relatively good position now as they're lower for you.  With the "XP Glitch" you can get to level 85 quicker than you think.  To engage that glitch

1. Play a Custom Course CC Tourney (preferably only 9 holes) and you'll earn about 350 XPs.
    2. Immediately afterwards play a normal, non-Custom Course CC tourney.  While a 9-hole CC tourney will suffice, you do get additional XP's for playing an 18-hole tourney and you'll earn between 3400 & 3725 XPs.
    3. Repeat 1 & 2 until your goal is accomplished.

I know you're wanting to play better right now, but, if you wait until Level 85 and buy the Rogue Irons, your game will definitely benefit in the long run. Now, if money isn't an issue then do what you want, but, those level 79 Rocketblades have one fast meter and that might negatively affect you and your game.  The Rogue meter is definitely an advantage.

Just an FYI...I made it to Level 85 and Legend Tier with the following club/ball setup...

1) Starter Irons (first purchased set was the Level 85 Nike V-Forge Irons)

2) Starter Wedges (I got the Cleveland wedges that I still hit  after the Nike Irons)

3) The Rocketballz Level 40 Driver (975 credits)

4) The Rocketballz Level 33 3-Wood (345 credits)

5) And the Level 55 Daytona Putter (725 credits - the best value in the entire game)

6) The Free Rock Starter Balls (which I still hit)

So you can see that your current equipment is better than I used which means I suffered more than you will to get to Level 85.  Believe me when I say, "It's worth it".

Again, if money is not an issue then throw away all of the above.  I just feel the true gains in the game come after Level 85.

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2018 5:08 PM

I’m not very familiar with the lingo so I have to ask what’s a custom course cc tourney? And does that work on mobile since i play exclusively on mobile 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2018 7:03 PM

fobby1980:

I’m not very familiar with the lingo so I have to ask what’s a custom course cc tourney? And does that work on mobile since i play exclusively on mobile 

Paul didn’t check to see if you were in a Country Club. Custom course CC tourney means a Country Club tournament played on a custom course designed by a country club member. Custom courses are designed by using holes from our existing courses to make a new course  that can be used to make a tourney for your country club. And as far as I know it works on mobile.

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2018 7:13 PM
    I see. Since I don’t belong to any CC atm and don’t plan to in the near future I guess that won’t work. In any case I have decided to get the Hogan PTx at lv75. The lv85 Rogue is very good I have to admit but I simply can’t wait that long. Thanks for all your advices
  • pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2018 10:04 PM

borntobesting:

fobby1980:

Paul didn’t check to see if you were in a Country Club. Custom course CC tourney means a Country Club tournament played on a custom course designed by a country club member. Custom courses are designed by using holes from our existing courses to make a new course  that can be used to make a tourney for your country club. And as far as I know it works on mobile.

Oops...so sorry. Yes, Fobby you’ll need to join a CC (Country Club) in order to understand and take advantage of the XP glitch.

The glitch does work in the mobile format too.

Post on Ladychipper’s wall and ask to join The Peoples Club. They have a great group of mobile players who will not just assist you to level up faster, but also provide you with tips to help you improve your game.

RSS