Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hello!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 18 2018 6:19 AM (5 replies)
  • walka53
    6 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2018 3:55 AM
    My name is Agustin, I am from Madrid, Spain and am relatively new to this game. I hope it will be interesting and I can enjoy it, since I broke my clavicle some months ago and still can’t play the real game. Regards!
  • rmpor
    70 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2018 9:59 AM

Hello Agustin, Welcome to the WGT family. This game can be alot of fun and you can enjoy it and its community of very nice people. It's a game that does require a lot of dedication to your game and a lot of "PRACTICE" -- and thats the key. If you have any problems cocerns or questions just ask. The guys here will help you out completely and answer your questions and help guide you through the problem  that might arise. Feel free to ask and someone will give you advise that should help you out. We have a good bunch of guys here that are more than willing to help. Again, welcome and enjoy the game.

• walka53
    6 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2018 11:48 AM
    Thank you very much! I have lots of free time, so I hope I’ll be able to practice and enjoy WGT. I have to learn everything about tournaments and country clubs yet, but I have time and patience to do it. Thanks again!
  • Ladychipper
    22,673 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2018 12:12 PM

Welcome Austin!

I bet you will get hooked on this game just like most of us did. 

I wish you much success and a speedy recovery!

Best Wishes,

Marion :-)

• walka53
    6 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2018 12:11 AM
    Thank you so much, Marion! Best wishes!
  • SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2018 6:19 AM

Welcome to WGT and MERICA, before you make the mistake of buying or renting better clubs and balls, learn to mapp your Starters know how far your driver goes with FB,punch, how far does it go at 98% and so on, do this with all your clubs.

If you save your credits until level 58 or Master Teir, that's when you might think of up grading. Dropping your hybird and adding a third wedge. There is a lot of good information written on these forums, read it and avoid the pitfalls

Siders Best 

RSS