Forums

Help › Forums

Re: SMALL FRIENDLY CLUB LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS.

Sat, Jan 12 2019 1:10 AM (45 replies)
  • sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 1:28 AM

I got another new person join my pack yesterday, why don't YOU look us over.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2018 12:49 AM

LOOKING FOR A FRIENDLY ACTIVE CC - YOUR SEARCH ENDS HERE Play on a PC Yes..........Friendly members YES.............Play with other members YES please...............Use CC passes Nice if you do but not nagged if you don't.......... WGT Clashes If that is your thing carry on. We have a daily get together for stroke play games.............Type or Skype? the majority of players use Skype CHAT.......Our comps cover Stroke play, CTTH, Alt Shot together with Handicap and Stableford comps and we also have CC v CC games...............WE ARE THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB established in 2013..........If you are looking for a club thst is easy going and does not ask you to buy passes or donate prizes, don't miss out contact our leader Sueomeara and start to enjoy your WGT experience

• JudgeSwales
    1 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2018 12:56 AM

Do you accept new players? 

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2018 10:52 AM

Yes I do but unfortunately I wasn't on last night and I see you have gone elsewhere.

So good luck in your new club and Merry Xmas to you.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Tue, Dec 25 2018 9:06 AM

You could be part of my pack and start 2019 on a new note, check us out you will not be sorry.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2018 1:05 AM

IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE LID!!  I JOINED A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO AND NOW HAVE 16 MEMBERS AS FRIENDS AND HAVE PLAYED MATCHES WITH 8 OF THEM, IN BETWEEN THIS I HAVE MANAGED TO PLAY IN A FEW OF THE CC COMPS THAT ARE AVAILABLE AS WELL,

FRIENDLY PEOPLE AND NO PRESSURES APPLIED, WELL WORTH A LOOK  YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT

LEE

Lee is still loving it, why not join us for the new year.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2018 6:35 AM

He tells it as it is so why not try us yourself.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2019 10:43 AM

Come and have a Happy New Year with me and my pack.

Sue

• sarah1641
    11 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2019 11:25 AM

I would like to join your CC!

Sarah1641

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 12:16 AM

Hi Sarah,

Due to our time difference I have only just got up and seen your request. I see you have already joined another club though. Good luck there and happy golfing.

Sue

RSS