Forums

Help › Forums

Re: SMALL FRIENDLY CLUB LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS.

Sat, Jan 12 2019 1:10 AM (45 replies)
  • sueomeara
    2,904 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2018 1:09 AM

Hi out there,

Are you in a club that's going nowhere, got members who haven't played for years ?.

Are you looking for a club that's easy going ? a club that doesn't ask you to by passes or donate to prizes etc.?. A club who isn't bothered if you don't want to play in " Clashes".

Well if you are then check out THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB

All I ask of my members is that they play with the other members and join in with the club. We talk on Skype when we play so no more typing and missing peoples shots, or looking up to find all you typed isn't there as the scene changed.

We have a handicap system so everybody has a chance to win, and if you do the cup or trophy is put on your wall.

We play all types of play, stroke, match, alt shot, stableford, C.C.  V  C.C. matches as well as made up games.

We meet up every night and have a game or two so members know they can always get a regular game and a chat at that time.

We are a small friendly club that has been going since 2013, so if you play on a computer and we sound like your sort of place just look us up. We would be glad to hear from you.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,904 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2018 6:58 AM

I've had another person ask about joining today, come and look us over.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,904 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2018 12:10 AM

Come and check us out you won't be sorry.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,904 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2018 12:27 AM

We got another new member yesterday, come on give us a go.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,904 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2018 11:21 PM

Another player joined us yesterday, why don't you come too. 

Sue

• MUFCSupreme
    98 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2018 12:31 AM

IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE LID!!  I JOINED A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO AND NOW HAVE 16 MEMBERS AS FRIENDS AND HAVE PLAYED MATCHES WITH 8 OF THEM, IN BETWEEN THIS I HAVE MANAGED TO PLAY IN A FEW OF THE CC COMPS THAT ARE AVAILABLE AS WELL,

FRIENDLY PEOPLE AND NO PRESSURES APPLIED, WELL WORTH A LOOK  YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT

LEE

• djuser
    59 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2018 2:44 PM

sueomeara:

Another player joined us yesterday, why don't you come too. 

Sue

Cannot see the ;"invite to join club" button.... My current club is also in a ladder which requires two games per week - at the moment that is not in my schedule. So looking for a small, friendly, Skype or Teamspeak club that allows occasional play. Note Club Championship games should not be a problem because I can play on my own time without requiring two hours of play. A legend level 100 with a 65.06 average

• sueomeara
    2,904 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 1:15 AM

Hi DJ,

Both friend and club invites have been sent, I look forward to meeting you soon.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,904 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2018 8:09 AM

DJ has just joined us why don't you ?.

Sue

• MUFCSupreme
    98 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2018 9:13 AM
    LOOKING FOR A FRIENDLY ACTIVE CC - YOUR SEARCH ENDS HERE Play on a PC Yes..........Friendly members YES.............Play with other members YES please...............Use CC passes Nice if you do but not nagged if you don't.......... WGT Clashes If that is your thing carry on. We have a daily get together for stroke play games.............Type or Skype? the majority of players use Skype CHAT.......Our comps cover Stroke play, CTTH, Alt Shot together with Handicap and Stableford comps and we also have CC v CC games...............WE ARE THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB established in 2013..........If you are looking for a club thst is easy going and does not ask you to buy passes or donate prizes, don't miss out contact our leader Sueomeara and start to enjoy your WGT experience
RSS