• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2019 12:21 PM

....Hmmmmm?

• DoctorLarry
    4,274 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2019 1:16 PM

borntobesting:

The OP appears to be a decent player who mostly plays match play, It appears that many of his matches are against players with an average higher than his, Then if they beat him they have to be a "house player" with more than one account, 

He has to accept the fact that some players play much better than their average when they play match play. Or their average shot way up when they first tiered up and though their average is still higher than his it is on the way down, 

I see that his match play record is very good against his current tier and below - Congratulations.  That is good - especially at your tier of Legend.

You can totally dimiss the averages of players at higher tiers, unless they have been at that tier a long time.  I suspect you were like a lot of us (me for sure) that took quite a hit to average after tiering up.  (Side note - a well-know players' average went to 180.00 immediately after they tiered up to Tour Champion when it was introduced.  I will leave it to you to find out who that was!)

Players got to a higher tier by playing better or more than me - or usually both.  That is typical and should be expected.

RSS