Forums

Help › Forums

Problem with apparel coin bonus

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 30 2018 8:14 AM (1 replies)
  • Blockhead34
    4 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2018 2:01 AM

My apparel combination adds up to supposedly give me +12% in coin bonus. But it doesn’t. It averages out to give me roughly 9%. When I win a match in Shanghai which is 90,000 coin room, according to my apparel bonus I should receive 90,000 x 1.12 which is 100,800.  However, I only get 98,190, which is 9.1%.  In an effort to determine if there was one piece of apparel that was the issue, I removed them all and played a match. The winnings were exactly what was advertised. I then played matches wearing only one piece of coin bonus apparel on at a time, and in each match, they were ALL SHORT.  I never received the actual coin bonus I was supposed to receive. I have submitted multiple screenshots detailing this issue, but it has not been corrected. This is extremely frustrating. Anyone else out there having this issue? and if so have you received any resolution?

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2018 8:14 AM

Rounding errors. They don't show the tenths or the hundredths. I  can't tell you where they round up because i haven't cared to check it. 

So displayed and actual are different.

normally 3.51% would be rounded up to 4. so even tho it says 4. It's not.

however i think the rounding threshold might be even .01 over. So that 3.01 would round up to 4.

as i said i haven't cared enough to really check it out in depth. But they definitely round up on the displayed %. The only question is how much. 

RSS