Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Danny Noonans Misfits

Tue, Mar 3 2020 10:20 AM (31 replies)
  • 633kiki
    140 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2019 3:11 PM

I started playing WGT mobile in October 2019.  After a couple of weeks I looked at joining a cc.  By sheer luck I stumbled onto the Misfits and they accepted me.  Best thing that could have happened to me!

Thanks to the generosity, support, and knowledge provided by this great group I have rapidly ascended to a level 90+ Master in a few short months.  jAll in a low pressure, laid back atmosphere.

If you are looking for a HOME on WGT, this is the place.  I chat with the fellas daily on an external app.  Sometimes we talk WGT, most of the time we just shoot the breeze.  Come on and join our FAMILY!

All hail the Misfits!

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2019 6:42 PM

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 1:29 PM

• QuotaRelief
    100 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 8:05 AM

Hello, can you guys send me an email (outside of WGT)?  My emails addresses are: smitha4@comcast.net or brigbeach17@gmail.com.

Per my post on the main CC forum, I am looking to join a new club.  I appreciate your response and am quite interested in your club.  As a mobile only player I tend to struggle with these communications.  If you guys can send me an email, I’ll share some of my questions and if all looks good hopefully I can join.  Thanks! 

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 9:52 PM

Glad you contacted us and joined our TEAM!

• uscheese
    18 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2020 7:56 AM

I'd be interested in a new club you can email me at brianmcelroy@hotmail.com

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2020 12:13 PM

bump

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 11:36 AM

Looking for a no pressure club that still packs a big punch in Clashes and Turf Wars? Internal tournaments, prizes and mentoring. A Team (not a club) where friends are more important than playing a specified number of Clash games or making you buy CC Passes and gear?

Then come join us in the Danny Noonan Misfits. 

Worried we are just selling you a sales pitch, feel free to friend a member or two, play them in a H2H and ask them what they think. Almost everyone came from other supposed no pressure clubs, why are they still with us? Ask them, they don't blow sunshine up your... 

Friends, fun first! Then only those who wish to, join us punching above our weight class in Clashes and TW's and have fun doing it.

Vandwemke

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 11:37 AM

Looking for a no pressure club that still packs a big punch in Clashes and Turf Wars? Internal tournaments, prizes and mentoring. A Team (not a club) where friends are more important than playing a specified number of Clash games or making you buy CC Passes and gear?

Then come join us in the Danny Noonan Misfits. 

Worried we are just selling you a sales pitch, feel free to friend a member or two, play them in a H2H and ask them what they think. Almost everyone came from other supposed no pressure clubs, why are they still with us? Ask them, they don't blow sunshine up your... 

Friends, fun first! Then only those who wish to, join us punching above our weight class in Clashes and TW's and have fun doing it.

Vandwemke

• 633kiki
    140 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2020 9:45 PM

So nice that Vandermike has to say it twice!!!😆

RSS