Wed, Oct 21 2009 9:07 AM (1 replies)
  • biggie07
    4 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2009 1:52 PM

i would like to see all the courses we have become 18 hole playable

• STUDIOSHD
    180 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2009 9:07 AM

Great if they would happen sooner. According to WGT the first course is St. Andrews for stroke play at most in 2 months or longer if WGT puts it on the back burner for newer updates.

For the other courses I say at the 2 month rate WGT is going, I see 2011 or late 2010 depending on the speed WGT takes to update. If its a lot longer then expect 2012 or 2013.

Like they said and quote

"Features listed under Coming Soon are things we are currently working on and expect to release in the next 30-60 days. One factor that may delay the release of a feature on this list is if we feel it is not ready for prime-time.

Features listed under Roadmap Features are things that have a spot on our product roadmap. Preliminary planning has begun and we may have started working on them. These items will move up to “Coming Soon” or be taken off the list as priorities shift. Feel free to provide feedback on items in this category.

Please note that not every planned feature and course is listed. What you see here are items we can talk about publicly, and have a spot in our roadmap. The purpose of posting them here is to keep you more informed of upcoming releases."

In the near future WGT will inform us of newer updates so always stay intune.

Have a Wonderful Day

RSS