Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Mails not sending to members in country club

Thu, Oct 4 2018 12:50 PM (6 replies)
  • Loutjie
    3 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2018 2:04 AM
    I am the owner of the country club SA Golf Club. I am doing a club tournament and want to let the members know of the tournament. When sending emails I am the only person getting the email. I checked with some members. We have checked their settings as well. Can you please handle this with high priority.
  • pjctas0822
    4,534 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2018 10:07 AM

Good Luck. I too need this option to work but was informed that it just dont work the way it should. WGT could at least list peoples emails from within their profile page and in that manner we could start our own address book and edit as we feel necessary.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2018 3:03 PM

Why not ask the members for an email address.  

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2018 4:45 AM

pjctas0822:
    WGT could at least list peoples emails from within their profile page and in that manner we could start our own address book and edit as we feel necessary.

Not a good idea at all. Just picture this. You play a round with a jerk who takes offense to something you do or say then he goes to your profile page gets your e-mail address. He then subscribes to 100's of spam like newsletters using your e-mail address. 

• pjctas0822
    4,534 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2018 5:17 AM

borntobesting:

pjctas0822:
    WGT could at least list peoples emails from within their profile page and in that manner we could start our own address book and edit as we feel necessary.

Not a good idea at all. Just picture this. You play a round with a jerk who takes offense to something you do or say then he goes to your profile page gets your e-mail address. He then subscribes to 100's of spam like newsletters using your e-mail address. 

I meant only within the CC and only for directors to see . I should have been more specific . I know Im wasting my time anyway even talking about it because WGT never has and never will fix their quirky email system they have now so asking for something more and new would be a miracle. My bad ill figure it out Im a big boy.

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2018 5:20 AM
    borntobesting:

pjctas0822:

It’s why you open up a gmail account for WGT mail. If someone happens to do that then you merely open a new gmail account...no biggie.
  • pjctas0822
    4,534 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2018 12:50 PM

pmm711:
    It’s why you open up a gmail account for WGT mail. If someone happens to do that then you merely open a new gmail account...no biggie.

+1 But like i said I think we are beating a dead horse with this email thingy and stuff.

RSS