Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 'Stuck' - Loading Zoom Shot

Thu, May 2 2019 5:45 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RenoRick
    108 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 6:45 AM

WGT tends to ignore issues with their game.  Don't hold your breath for a solution.  Dare to criticize or point out a problem and you will subject to turse comments by the WGT diehards.

I've tried everything, including different browsers.  They all seem susceptible to this issue.

• Zepheras
    7 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 9:02 AM

Very true... 

I also have experienced this same lack of care with staff about issues!

Don't hold your breath or expect any compensation from WTG...

It would be too much for them to give out some virtual coin or credits,

Even if game glitches experienced - cost sponser packs and entry fees.

• DZAnIdiot
    2 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2018 1:18 PM

I don't expect too much, but in this case (very) little would be an extreme help. It only happens in game with others... not while playing solo. If not fixed … purchases of balls clubs and invites to others as I have done in the past will be as occasional as the maintenance the game gets … NEVER. Just as an example, would you rather pay a bit more to visit and play an actual well maintained golf course, most would... please fix your issues. Thank You            I hear you Zepheras  .... who stated        (Don't hold your breath or expect any compensation from WTG.)   ...  i could care less about their compensations and more about a fix of the cause. 

• RenoRick
    108 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 4:42 PM

Come on WGT, 4 times in one afternoon?  This is ridiculous.  Never in practice, always in match play.  Any browser too.

FIX IT!!!

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 7:30 PM

RenoRick:

Come on WGT, 4 times in one afternoon?  This is ridiculous.  Never in practice, always in match play.  Any browser too.

FIX IT!!!

Yes, this stuff is frustrating, but WGT does not read comments in the forums, in general.  CS is the only way to get noticed.

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 8:09 PM

When the game carries you back to the home page....Click on play now and it will carry you to a screen that ask you forfeit the match or resume the game. If must be done in the 90 second time frame so do it quickly and you can get back in....  I have done this many times but if you miss the time window it will tell you that you lost as you did not return to the game in time.

Hope this helps

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 4:49 PM

Maybe silly question time. 

Why does anyone NEED to zoom in while playing? 

I know that some people zoom in on the pitch grid to better estimate their wind yaw, but I've never found it all that useful, since WGT wind is very VEMful. 

:^)

• RenoRick
    108 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2019 5:45 PM

I gave up match play because I had to keep forfeiting games due to the 'Loading Zoom Shot' issue.  Now I just play by myself, it's not worth the hassle.  WGT doesn't fix anything.

• PAGES
RSS