Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What are your thoughts?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 24 2018 2:03 PM (6 replies)
  • BHenke2
    397 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2018 7:27 PM

What would you do if a level 20 club owner left no less than nine wall posts on members of your level 19 club trying to recruit its members? Let it go or call them out? I could understand if it was not an active club but this is definitely not the case here. 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 9:59 AM

There is not much you can do about it ,  I wouldn't worry about it too much .  That guy is just lazy and apparently  disrespectful . You can do the same thing to him and his members .  If your guys are happy they wont leave anyway , These things happen every once in a while .  Its up to you really , You can ignore it or fight back . 

• BHenke2
    397 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 10:08 AM

Yes I agree if someone wants to go somewhere else then that's perfectly fine and that does not bother me. People come and go all the time from clubs for all kinds of reasons. My main issue was this person went back and deleted their comments from these club members profiles like they were trying to cover their tracks and be sneaky about it.  But if you look at their activity you can still see where they left the comments. Pretty shady if you ask me and this coming from a high level club on WGT which in my opinion makes it even worse.

• Ladychipper
    22,689 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 12:21 PM

That's not nice!  Perhaps leave the club owner a message to stop doing that or you will contact customer support regarding their poaching technique.  Up to you though.

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 12:24 PM

BHenke2:

What would you do if a level 20 club owner AT THIS POINT I MOVE ON TO THE NEXT POST left no less than nine wall posts on members of your level 19 club trying to recruit its members? Let it go or call them out? I could understand if it was not an active club but this is definitely not the case here. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 12:49 PM

BHenke2:
    My main issue was this person went back and deleted their comments from these club members profiles like they were trying to cover their tracks and be sneaky about it.

This is actually diligent on his part.The walls are public and by posting on it and then deleting it, an e-mail gets sent to the wall owner. (The e-mail goes out as soon as the post is made.) This way whatever he wants to say stays between him and the other guy as opposed to everybody knowing his business.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 2:03 PM

YankeeJim:

BHenke2:
    My main issue was this person went back and deleted their comments from these club members profiles like they were trying to cover their tracks and be sneaky about it.

This is actually diligent on his part.

I would agree with the OP... it seems sneaky and deceptive...

If the person wanted to send a private message, they could just as easily send a personal message after sending a friend request and being accepted.  

It may still come across a bit underhanded and if he wasn't willing to post something in public they should not have done so to begin with.  Hence the appearance of a deceptive act.  

That said, if I have read and understood the comments by various club owners... poaching members from other clubs is considered extremely bad form.  

RSS