Forums

Help › Forums

Re: to officially beat somebody in match play, even-up the equipment

Wed, Oct 14 2009 8:56 AM (4 replies)
  • coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 2:10 PM

playing a guy with the same master clubs but he's using one of them magic dollar per ball slowin down the meter, thinkin' he's better than you.. while you're using the regular ball with those faster meter clubs. Nope.. its cheating with that ball. To officially beat someone and think you're better, both use the same equipment if it matches and if not.. starter set and regular ball, then you can brag after winning. Otherwise, it's a cheap win and doesnt count. Its like shooting fish in a barrel with that slow meter ball.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 3:59 PM

I am willing to match anyones bag who wants to play.

• DeanRhyno
    3 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2009 4:09 AM

I have never seen such a ball. Where are they from?

• Thetruth67
    158 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2009 8:35 AM

Then I guess as a master anyone I play that is in a lower tier is cheating because they get to play from shorter tees. 

Man up and play what is in your bag.  I can gurantee if I play Tibbets, Avatar, Niv or any of the other elites, they would beat my ass regardless of the clubs. \

It really is nodifferent than the tour.  Is Tiger Woods cheating because he average almost 300 off the tee and Corey Pavin only averages 255?  PGA doesn't seem to think so

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2009 8:56 AM

"Man up" is right on.  You made it to the Master tier by only posting your best rounds (IMO) and now reality has finally sunk it...your game is not what you thought it was.

Now you have to really work at it...the transition will take you longer by virtue of how you got to the tier...lesson learned...slow balls or no slow balls it doesn't matter.

RSS