Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 2 questions please

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 23 2018 6:30 PM (8 replies)
  • Hoze928
    7 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2018 11:00 AM

I’m new to WGT about 3 weeks in. I play on my iPad since I downloaded it from Apple but the swing meter is garbage rarely hit the ding always a little over or under I can’t predict which so hard to hook or pull a ball if needed. I’m pretty sure it’s the tap doesn’t log fast enough so you start to anticipate which just makes it worse. So I have a gaming PC and was wondering is the game better on PC and if so can I play my current account on it or do I have to do something special to move it over?

2nd question what is up with me playing a one hole head to head I’m a pro level 40 with a 79 average. But I keep running into a ton of players level 50-60-70 but they have a 150 average? I assume 150 is as high as it goes are they sandbagging or what if so what is the benefit? Thanks for any responses.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2018 1:23 PM

Hoze928:
    I have a gaming PC and was wondering is the game better on PC and if so can I play my current account on it or do I have to do something special to move it over?

No, your account is the same no matter where you play. Just log on with your user name and password and you're playing. I think it's way easier myself but you can't play cross-platform.

Hoze928:
    . But I keep running into a ton of players level 50-60-70 but they have a 150 average?

Your average comes from playing and posting ranked stroke play rounds, Par 3s, 5s, and custom courses excluded. If you don't play any your average will never change but you can still advance with experience points.

It wouldn't surprise me if those players you mentioned already had PC experience and opened another account to play mobile. And no, that is not legal.  :-)

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2018 4:56 PM

You can have 150 average, and be tour master,master,tour pro etc. ,  at levels in the 100s.  This is easy to accomplish, by simply not playing any ranked rounds.  If you only play coin games, which alot of mobile players do, your average will never go down. These are legit players, playing completely within the parameters that wgt has set forth. Many of them are really hard to beat, due to their experience levels. 

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2018 10:38 AM

I downloaded 'BlueStacks' and play mobile on my PC, I rather use the mouse vs tapping with my finger on my tablet and the screen is much larger.

Siders Best

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2018 1:13 PM

SidersBest:

I downloaded 'BlueStacks' and play mobile on my PC, I rather use the mouse vs tapping with my finger on my tablet and the screen is much larger.

Siders Best

You might also check to see if NOX works better for you then BStacks.

• pjctas0822
    4,534 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2018 1:34 PM

Why on Earth would you not play the PC version instead of using the system hog program called Bluestacks. Curious? Or just cast your phone to a 90 inch Smart TV with chromecast. 

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2018 7:23 PM

pjctas0822:

Why on Earth would you not play the PC version instead of using the system hog program called Bluestacks. Curious? Or just cast your phone to a 90 inch Smart TV with chromecast. 

I do play the PC version, but I also like to play Top Golf's Speed round  and the coin rooms that you can't play on the PC platform. 

I just recently found out about Blue Stacks and the ability to collect free credits. I've tried to download NOX but it's too confusing.

I use a prepaid phone and don't own a 90 inch Smart TV, but when you hook me up with that 90 inch Smart TV. I'll get one of my grand kids to hook it up.

Siders Best

• pjctas0822
    4,534 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2018 4:21 PM

a 32 inch would be sufficient lol

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2018 6:30 PM

Thank you!  a 32" Smart TV would be an up grade.  I play on a 19" monitor and use 2.5 reading glasses to see the screen without it being blurred.

I'll post on your wall my address so you can send one to me.

But ,I'm having fun, cause even a blind hog can find an accorn every now and then, if they keep rooting.

Thanks again for that TV

Siders Best

RSS