Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Lip outs:

Thu, Feb 13 2020 10:59 PM (61 replies)
  • GaryBarc
    216 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2019 9:48 AM

Yes they do and the reason I know it was a way for me to advance levels by merely tapping putts for a number of mins. a day.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2019 12:07 PM

FAQ:

What is the ball durability limit?

Each ball can only be used for a limited number of shots. The number of hits will be tracked and displayed on the swing interface in the game under the HITS meter. This will give you an estimate of how many hits you have left with that ball. Putts are not counted as a hit to the ball unless the putt is a mulligan. If it is a mulligan then two hits will be deducted from the durability.

_CHAMPION

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2019 2:13 PM

• GaryBarc
    216 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2019 2:48 PM

That's what I used....after seeing the hits counting,..

• GaryBarc
    216 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 2:38 AM

The lip outs are more prevalent now then ever before....it's like the side of the hole is set up not to receive putts even when speed isn't the factor. Slow putts do the same.  

• BOZskills
    388 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 8:58 PM

Gary,maybe i'm wrong here but.........if you putt the ball around as you say it will count toward your cdp,but not towards the durability of the ball. Take champs word on it,its solid.(blatant kissing up to get taken off moderation,lol).

• PeterPerfection
    97 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2020 3:44 PM

GaryBarc:

Is it just my imagination or are the lip out events more often occurring. It seems like that to me and I feel my incidents are probably up 500%. Like I can't get through a round with out at least one and sometimes multiple lip outs. Just asking...

I have a friend who I've just encouraged to start playing the game and from what I can see lipouts occur more as you progress. The hole appears to be like a magnet for this guy at hack level. At my level it like black hole only in reverse. I need to be spot on or it ain't going in.

Cheers 

Dave aka PeterPerfection. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2020 9:11 AM

PeterPerfection:
    I have a friend who I've just encouraged to start playing the game and from what I can see lipouts occur more as you progress. The hole appears to be like a magnet for this guy at hack level. At my level it like black hole only in reverse. I need to be spot on or it ain't going in.

read what i posted on page 3 for the explanation.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2020 12:29 PM

Image result for halloween golf  gifs

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2020 5:09 PM

RSS