Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hurricane

Tue, Sep 11 2018 4:01 PM (8 replies)
  • Alexiss8
    22 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2018 10:39 AM

Folks, please pray, if you do, keep in mind the folks, players, Clubs, in North Carolina and Virgina, south Carolina.  Water is going to be bad!  This is a nasty storm and keep in mind, loss of power, cable tv, wifi, phone service are likely to last for a week or more.

Due to complaints about capital letters being used,   you wgt account will be fine.  You will lose daily play xp points, unless you email wgt and explain the stuation.  They can freeze your account where it is.  Then email when you are able to re-instate.

Please understand, it is not how, i spell, caps or not, punctuate, whatever, its what im saying.  Dont criticize so much and just read it for what it is.

i pray for all, that you be filled with wisdom, strength, and clear sightedness.  Be safe and smart.

Thank you:

Alexiss8

• pjctas0822
    4,534 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 6:12 AM

+1 Class Act Post ...Everyone in the storms path please prepare and dont take this thing lightly. God Bless.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 6:50 AM

Alexiss8:
    EMAILING WGT TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT FROZEN WHERE YOU ARE.

You don't need to do this. The only thing you might lose if you can't play would be your CDP points. Everything else will be there when you get back, nothing will change. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 7:03 AM

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 9:25 AM

I pray that the hurricane changes course and goes out to sea! 

I remember when Hugo was suppose to hit Savannah, GA when we lived there and changed course at the last minute but did hit Charleston at that time.  We had minor wind damage still but Charleston got hit real hard. So I know what it feels like to have to pack up and get out of there.

I think the WGT golf game is probably the last thing on the people's mind that live in these areas that are in danger of being hit. 

My prayers are with you all!

Marion

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 9:28 AM

If it stays on it's current path. It's coming right over my home in central NC. Lots of prepping going on.

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 10:05 AM

My best whishes for all of you in harms way due to the hurricane, stay safe guys :)

Bjorn

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 10:16 AM

@Alexiss8 

While I really appreciate the thoughts and good intentions of the post, which are truly admirable, in the future, please do not use all caps.

First, all caps are not necessary to make your point or to emphasize its importance.

Second, use of all caps for whole sentences actually makes it difficult to read what you write, which means people are less likely to read it.  

And third, all caps is equivalent to shouting at people. Please don't shout at us.

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 4:01 PM

Thoughts and Prayers are with you all, we have individuals in the path of Florence as well in our Club. Please be safe and get prepared early, 3 day window is all that is left, before the Storm arrive's.

Take care and stay safe

"Topper"

RSS