Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Utter *** SCAM!!!!!

Sat, Sep 8 2018 8:16 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2018 6:47 PM

If I not mistaken all that the player will get is a free ball . Or is it more than that ? As cheap as WGT is I cant see them giving away a sleeve of balls just to get a player to return to the game . So correct me if Im wrong . Other wise all this moaning over not getting a free ball .

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2018 7:49 PM
    I've been around this place for 5+ years.........  Not ONCE, have I ever seen or heard about WGT offering "Free Balls".....  other than the usual "Buy this and get this free", the occasional free tournament sponsor ball, or the Mod's throwing out a sleeve here and there.....
    Here's the deal.....  please post the actual email, or WGT communication that entitled you to free balls.....     I'm quite certain many others would like to see this as well....     
    You provide this  "valid"  communication and I'll be more than happy to  jump on board and personally blast WGT's ass for reneging........ 
  • garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2018 8:16 PM

I have heard this before.  Nope I don't have the email.  There was a time that WGT was trying to get people back playing and were sending out emails, to those that had not played in some time(don't know what time span was)

It was something along the same line as referring a player.

IIRC it was only 1 ball.  I think a low level Cally.

OP probably got it, but doesn't know how to equip it.

Much ado about nothing.

And besides, maybe WGT looked at the wall posts and decided to give nothing.

• PAGES
RSS