Help › Forums

Re: Can't see rented clubs in my equipment

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 14 2018 2:28 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • tm502
    7 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2018 9:58 PM

Thank you for the replies. It seems like the rentals last for more than 2 hours, but I could be wrong about that. I just finished playing a game, and at the end, the screen below came up. That screen has come up before, and even after I click equip all, nothing happens, I still can't see the clubs in my inventory.

The good news is, I just advanced to another new level, and wgt gave me the opportunity to rent more clubs for free.. This time, I did the same thing that I always do, I click the club I want, and then I click the big green rent and equip button. This time, it immediately shows up in my equipment as the club that I'm using. So... not sure what happened, I didn't do anything differently, but the problem may be fixed.

• tm502
    7 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2018 8:19 PM

I thought the problem was fixed, but it's not. I'll contact wgt at this point, thank you again for the replies. 

• TyWebb79
    42 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2018 2:28 PM

I'm having a similar issue when I advance to the next level. I will select a free rental club offered and select for it to equip my bag. The rental shows it's good for 24 hours, but when I log back on, it's gone and I have to re equip my bag with my old club. Definitely seems like a bug.

• PAGES
RSS