Forums

Help › Forums

Re: club tools

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 6 2018 8:46 PM (6 replies)
  • darek2
    1,874 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2018 1:41 AM
    hmm I'm wonder can we WGT add to a tools club- option with player online from club ?? and what happen with club bank ? , will nice to have that option and donate couple cr's to club for Tournaments to be set - still many players thinking that come form WGT :))
  • alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2018 10:34 AM

darek2:
    I'm wonder can we WGT add to a tools club- option with player online from club ??
    Make friends with them and you will see their status.

darek2:
    what happen with club bank ?
    Have confidence: "It's coming soon!"

"Soon" being not long after the 12th of Never ;)

Seriously, /methinks that they abandoned the idea after putting up the tab, and avoid the costs to remove it.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2018 1:43 PM

Would be nice to have an official bank no doubt, but it can be simulated already D.

Just setup a "bank" tourney with XX cr buy in, and direct everyone who enters and wants to contribute not to finish the tourney.  Then your desginate (cc owner for example) does finish it and collects the full prize -- making sure you set it to winner take all.  Probably want to set it for 1 single 9 hole round so the banker isn't playing for days to collect bank.

Sure, WGT gets their cut but most of purse goes to that 1 cc designate.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2018 3:15 PM

We have a Bank ,  But we don't use premium tournaments so WGT does not get a percentage .  Our members make deposits by making a tournament for champion tier only , Winner take all .  All our champs know not to play in bank deposit tournaments ,  I am the only one who plays those ,Making it very easy for me to win .  We have been doing it for more than a year with very few problems . Right now our balance is 9500 credits .

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2018 4:18 PM

CEverett12:

We have a Bank ,  But we don't use premium tournaments so WGT does not get a percentage .  Our members make deposits by making a tournament for champion tier only , Winner take all .  All our champs know not to play in bank deposit tournaments ,  I am the only one who plays those ,Making it very easy for me to win .  We have been doing it for more than a year with very few problems . Right now our balance is 9500 credits .

Good stuff Casey thx for the info.

Wondering if you could elaborate a little. i.e. the not using premium tournaments part.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2018 6:37 PM

kavvz:
    Wondering if you could elaborate a little. i.e. the not using premium tournaments part.

Sure , If a member wants to make a deposit then they make a regular tournament for Champion Tier only , Winner take all .   They add whatever they want to the purse ( A deposit ) From 500 credits to 10,000 credits .    The tournament is named Bank deposit so everyone knows what it is , All the champions in our club know not to play in bank deposit tournaments .

I play the tournament and put the credits into our bank account ( My account )  We have a thread in the club forum called Bushwacker bank , And all the transactions are in that thread ,  So everyone knows where the money goes and how it is spent .  I use the credits for tournaments , CC passes and sometimes I will gift balls to new members . 

I never use bank funds for personal use .  When I make a tournament using bank funds I always use a BB in the title of the tournament ,  So a tournament called (The Open BB 200) means that the bushwacker bank put 200 credits into the purse .

All transactions are recorded , ( deposits and credits used )  Total transparency .  

Note)  This method requires all Champion tier players in the club to be aware of and agree to the terms . 

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2018 8:46 PM

CEverett12:
    we don't use premium tournaments so WGT does not get a percentage . 
    An explanation:

If you create a "premium" tournament by setting up an entry fee for each participant, WGT will take the "percentage" = a rake of 20% of the amount.

OTOH, if you "Add to purse", this amount taken from your account will go to the winner(s) w/o deduction.

Of course, this way only one member can deposit per tournament, but 25% extra deposit may be worth it!

RSS