Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hockey Season is underway Toronto Leaf Fans!

Sun, Dec 16 2018 1:46 PM (29 replies)
  • Rick6208
    2,144 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2018 8:50 PM

We have Members from all over the World ! Some have only seen ice in their drinks! Lol Come join the fun and great golf tourneys!

• Rick6208
    2,144 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2018 2:44 PM

Hello Hockey Fans from across Canada , The United States and the World ! Come join the Toronto Leaf Fans we just finished in 22 place in the Club Clash Tourney and moving up!

• Rick6208
    2,144 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2018 5:49 AM

Just Completed the CLUB CLASH EVENT and went 10 WINS & 1 loss came in 23 position overall out of Thousands of Clubs on WGT

yes my friends this is the Club you want to join! great Team spirit, fun group, lots of member only Club Tournaments!

• Rick6208
    2,144 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 6:04 AM

our Club is filling up fast and If you look at our members a lot are Legends and up ! and most play everyday so a very active club with club tourneys, lively Chat and members from all over the World

You not required to be a Hockey Fun just Have Fun!

• Alain760
    350 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 8:17 AM

Hi there i was not a crazy fan of Hockey, but sure being a member of Toronto Leaf fans makes me a totally fan of hockey but first of all a fan of my country club so much friendship and fun, i get in we were 80 members level 7and i was pro level.

What a journey without losing the pleasure to play, because of fun tourneys, tips sharing its a kind of a Family.

And i become a hockey leaf fan now, following the season from France.

Just a word FUN.

• 3567Tim
    30 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 4:57 PM

Hi there..I am fan of hockey and golf ...I played for adifferent club and nothing got done. I left and found this club and it was the best thing I couldve done . The people here are wonderful and welcomed me with open arms..loads of help information..tons of tournaments set up to play ..friendly chat ..but most of all its a team first when it comes to clashes ...Im very happy to part of this club and wont ever leave !   Thx Rick for being a great owner and Thx to all the directors for your words of advice and encouragement.

• Brocker71
    235 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 6:29 PM

Hi There I joined the club just over two months ago. Could not be happier, it is a very active club, great chat, private club tournaments every week. The club is very supportive of all member to help them get better. There isn’t pressure to spend money to participate in club clashes or turf wars like in other clubs, just encouragement to play and have fun in all events. The members and Directors are super friendly and I couldn’t see myself in any other club. Don’t think I’ve said anything that hasn’t already been said, but all true and once you join you too will never want to leave. 

• Alconfay
    2 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 6:02 PM

Hello everyone, I have been with the TLF Club over a year now and love playing WGT on a daily basis because of the TLF. Rick6208 is a great owner who takes care of the club & it's memebers!  My wife and I are both members of the TLF & we appreciate the time, effort & dedication Rick & the directors put into this club which makes it so great!!!  We love the club and anxiously await the WGT TURF/CLASH WARS, 

We have dedicated leadership with great directors, experienced veterans & the best members!!!

We welcome you to join our CC

Toronto Leaf Fans!!!  "GO LEAFS GO"  

• Rick6208
    2,144 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 12:26 PM

CLUB CLASH COMPLETE ...... TLF went 11 WINS & 0 losses ! and finished in 17th place out of Thousands of Clubs on WGT !

Need I say more.......

• Burke333
    26 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 1:46 PM

Looking to join a CC or make a move from your current club?  We at Toronto Leaf Fans would love to have you join us in our Country Club!

Having been a member of TLF for over a year I can without a doubt say that this is one of the best clubs on WGT and on the way up!  I was very glad to have been invited in to this club as a fairly new player on WGT..and even tho I cheer for The Oilers when the Leafs are in Edmonton(shhhh..dont tell Rick;)..I know that TLF is my club for life on WGT!  

Rick and the group we have at Toronto Leaf Fans have created a community in our club that makes it a fantastic club to be a part of.  The fact that we are quite competitive in Turf Wars and consistently finishing in the top 20 in clashes is second to the fact that we have a great group that has fun!  Everything I want in a Country Club in real life and on WGT.  Bravo, Rick, on creating a club that gives your members a fantastic amount of enjoyment playing this game.

GO LEAFS GO!

RSS