Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT brand apparel help

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 19 2018 8:41 AM (7 replies)
  • JefeSi
    13 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 1:00 PM

i purchased WGT brand apparel from pro shop. Purchase was confirmed but the apparel doesn’t show up anywhere.  Help!

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 4:28 PM

• JefeSi
    13 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 8:46 PM

Tried the suggestion but nothing happened.  I am wondering if this purchase only changes the pic that comes up for identification but not the actual player’s appearance. I am also wondering if I have to delete my player photo for this to happen. I hope not because I only bought the new look because I thought it would change the player’s appearance and clothes.  I did not want to change my player pic.  Does anyone know whether this makes any sense?  More help needed

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2018 10:02 AM
    The OP is a mobile player and not a PC player. She didn't change Avatars she bought an apparel package. Look up on your right hand corner double click and change your apparel Siders Best
  • TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2018 10:35 AM

• sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2018 11:14 AM

friend request sent ..I can help you

• JefeSi
    13 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2018 10:40 PM

Thx but I am a mobile player and the problem is that when I hit “edit my apparel” none of the items I purchased are there altho my account shows I made the purchases.  Logging on and off, etc also does not help.  Very frustrating!

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2018 8:41 AM

JefeSi:

Thx but I am a mobile player and the problem is that when I hit “edit my apparel” none of the items I purchased are there altho my account shows I made the purchases.  Logging on and off, etc also does not help.  Very frustrating!

The avatars in the pro shop are for use on the web version only. They will not work on the mobile version. 

E-mail customer service and explain that you are a mobile only player and they should give you a refund. 

They should also have a disclaimer stating that avatars from the pro shop will not work on the mobile version.

RSS