Help › Forums

Re: Apparel level 9 - mobile players only

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 16 2018 8:58 PM (1 replies)
  • LordXeno
    17 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2018 2:52 PM

I just upgraded the foxwind hat to level 9,

now I have every color of every common gear available to me, and was wondering where that stacks up with the other mobile players out there?

there are 4 colors for every piece of gear except top golf visor, has 3 for no,reason, and I swear at one point before rare and epic gear, it had four also. So now I can combo 99 pieces of clothing that barely match each other.

another also, does anybody have a piece of rare/epic gear that is level 8. ?  My max piece of gear is level 7, which took 188 points(1,2,5,10, 20, 50,100 ), and about ten months? I can't remember.   but it is going to take that same amount of time to get to 8 (200 more points), and level 8 items are still not as powerful as it's common level 10 counterpart. 

so, beyond a few epic items that have a "third" attribute, the whole rare/epic experience is a waste of time and $$$ if you have common gear that is maxed out already. 

so, to my fellow mobile golfers, stick to leveling up your common gear unless you really really love the color- I wasted a ton of real $$$ on platinum disappointment boxes to get epic gear with the hopes of having even more powerful gear than my level ten common, and I will, in about 4 years and $400.

lastly, when I rant, I seem to get hated on, so, disclaimer: ( I think that I am only helping my fellow players 'not waste' $$$, ) but spend it if ya got it:: 

i play everyday, I do not sandbag(forfeit, etc.), (or cc pad my average with chump tourneys). And I spend money, sorry, that's how you play video games these days, nothing is free. I sponsor my country club events with my own $$$. I have an weekly entertainment budget and when I drive an electronic golf ball almost 400 yards in a live head to head competition,          

I smile,     -X

p.s.- when all my common gear is maxed out to level ten, or, when a rare or epic piece exceeds the power of a common item, I will post again

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2018 8:58 PM

Hey, Check out this WGT Facebook page. Its mostly mobile players

WGT GOLF

RSS