Tue, Aug 25 2009 9:44 PM (27 replies)
  • TW1432
    130 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2009 10:45 AM

How many can i list?

• RyanSelwyn
    96 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2009 1:07 PM

Id have to say Bubba Watson, just watch he never plays the ball straight, he's always playing high draws, fades, and along with that it goes a long way!. A fun player to watch.

• TW1432
    130 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2009 2:59 PM

I kinda have a list of favorite players

• Tiger
    • Snedeker
    • Mickelson
    • Paddy
    • Bubba Watson
    • Tom Watson
    • Lucas Glover
    • Stewart Cink
    • Rocco Mediate
    • The King
    • Player
    • The Golden Bear
    • Hogan
    • Snead
  • Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 12:19 AM

Not necessarily in any particular order:

Fred Couples, Payne Stewart, Davis Love III, Zack Johnson, Lee Trevino, Ben Crenshaw, Peter Jacobsen, Johnny Miller

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 6:44 AM

Moe Norman

• bluescouse
    1,185 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 8:10 AM

Surprised no mention for John Daly on here. Alright, he's a little off the wall, but he's living proof that mere mortals can also make it in this sport. He really lit up the game for a little while, and their is just something about his attitude that I can't but admire.

Go to any municipal most weekends and you'll see any number of guy's with a similar approach to the game as Daly, the difference being when he was good, he was awesome.

The golfing establishment never took to him though for fairly obvious reasons, but then some of them never took to Tiger for even more obvious reasons.

Anyone who shakes things up a little, and gets under the skin of the stuffed shirts that run this game are okay in my book.

Sean

• Thetruth67
    158 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 10:44 AM

My avatar speaks for itself

• steelerspens
    33 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 9:44 PM

Sir Francis Ouimet.  Never knew who he was until the movie "The Greatest Game Ever Played". but just the way he was in the movie, and what he made out of the life he had.

Remember that people of not high class back in the early 1900's were not considered to be golfers or gentlmen.

RSS