Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hole-in-One Weekly Challenge!

Tue, Nov 3 2009 11:14 AM (8 replies)
  • PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2009 10:30 PM

Just thought I'd put this out here for discussion... it's probably been mentioned before(?)... didn't search... no time... update shutting site down for awhile (as I type).

A "quickie-challenge"... single-play...

Whattayathink? Sounds like a winner to me!

;)

• Ryan12332
    9 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2009 4:53 PM

like the idea and would like to add on to it

there should be a twist like trees blocking the pin and the wind should be blowing and if you make it you get a huge prize

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2009 5:10 PM

I like that but I'd rather it be daily than weekly, one shot per week just isn't enough.

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 11:23 AM

Ryan12332:

like the idea and would like to add on to it

there should be a twist like trees blocking the pin and the wind should be blowing and if you make it you get a huge prize

You don't think that having ONE SHOT at making a Hole-in-One is tough enough without trees blocking the pin?!

As far as the "prize" goes... Certainly! The "huger", the better! lol.

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 11:35 AM

TheLighterDark:

I like that but I'd rather it be daily than weekly, one shot per week just isn't enough.

You must play daily, like me. lol.

There probably could be multiple H-i-O challenges, being that there are multiple par 3's to use here on WGT's courses, but let's be fair. Alot of the players might be forced to miss more H-i-O challenges than they'd be able to participate in, if the H-i-O's were more frequent than the other challenges that we have here.

Some of these people here actually have a life! heh-heh... I'm layed-up at home with nuttin' currently better to do, so.... this is one of my daily visits on the web.

But you're right.... one shot/week? Maybe use ALL the par 3's during the week for H-i-O Challenges!? That would be the best!

Thanks for your input, guys! It only serves to help convince "the management" that we want more, more, more! :)

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 1:57 PM

Or they could have a Par-3 Challenge, which is essentially the same as the CttH challenges but using only the Par-3s, then take the score in feet from there, lowest one wins. Along with having that, also have a 1 shot challenge.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 2:16 AM

Single Play CTTH sounds good Pugs.

Joey 

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 8:07 AM

Thanks for the ideas. We definitely have more tournament types in the works.

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 11:14 AM

WGTalex:

Thanks for the ideas. We definitely have more tournament types in the works.

Thanks for the reply, Alex. I suppose adding a challenge like this one would depend on whether or not it "meshes" well with the "realism" factor of the game, that the developers have strived to reach and maintain. Hopefully they'll at least consider it... I personally would think it could add to the "friendly fun competition" element of WGT.  :^)

RSS