Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country club?

Tue, Aug 21 2018 10:55 AM (26 replies)
  • 03lavadog
    15 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2018 11:52 AM

You must have misunderstood me! I never asked for an apology. If you would have I would have told you to shove it up your ***. It’s evident you are not sorry. You misled the whole forum by implying that you cc forces u to play clashes. Not true! You then tell the forum how the owner is a nice guy but you don’t like not being thanked for something you did not do? He thanked those that played the clash and your offended? Wow! All I have seen you say is I, I, I. It’s evident you really don’t know what a team concept is! I love my cc and it’s a helluva good group. The number one rule is to have fun, play clashes and turf wars if you want. But you go cry like a baby because the owner thanked members who played in a clash. I hope the entire forum can see through your bs. Mike and Lucky have more integrity and honor in their little finger than you do in your entire body. Again, I stand by my original post. I am glad your not in our cc. We want members that have honor and integrity!

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2018 2:49 PM

SlickHunter:

I belong to a CC, don’t mind contributing in other ways except playing Clash games. just don’t like clash games because its a single play. This is the reason I don’t play the credit tourneys anymore, because of playing alone, just don’t feel the competition, which of course results in poor playing. I do like Turf Wars very much. My question..is it ok as a club member not to participate in the these Clash games? thanks

Yes, there are many clubs that don't care if you play in the clashes or not, and a small hand full that do. 

If you are looking for a club that has a lot of live muti-player games I'd take a look at the Nice and Friendly CC. I was a member there once and I can say they have a great bunch of good people there. 

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/nice_and_friendly/default.aspx

Dave.

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2018 2:52 PM

YankeeJim:

And then there are those small, highly competitive from within CC's that recognize that clash for what it is and concern themselves more with the competitiveness within the club than playing silly golf.

Maybe give Cosa Nostra a look.  ;-)

As above, haven't seen you around for a while Jim hope all is well

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2018 3:21 PM

SlickHunter:

03lavadog:

Slick, I echo what Vandwemke said. However, I will take it a little bit farther. First, if I was to take a team out on patrol and they got into a firefight and handled themselves in an exemplary manner, I wouldn't go back to the rear and thank or reward the rest of the squad or platoon who did not participate. That would be asinine and a slap in everyone's face that did fight.  I also  did not participate in the last clash. I also hate them. But I sure in the heck wouldn't want someone telling me good job when I did not EARN IT. That's worse than giving participation trophies out!!  Is this why you quit your CC because someone did not thank you for something you did not do? If so, than you either are using this as an excuse to quit or your being a Bi..…...h. Either way I am then glad you quit your cc because I wouldn't want team members like that, especially over something so darn petty.

Selfishness is not in my vocabulary..When I say Thank the whole team, I was talking about the rest of the members, not me, it will never be for me. It’s just my nature to include everyone. 

That's pretty "slick" of you to edit your post!  But for anyone who already read it, they know how foolish you look!  Just, please go away! 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2018 10:12 PM

Luckystar5:

SlickHunter:

03lavadog:

Slick, I echo what Vandwemke said. However, I will take it a little bit farther. First, if I was to take a team out on patrol and they got into a firefight and handled themselves in an exemplary manner, I wouldn't go back to the rear and thank or reward the rest of the squad or platoon who did not participate. That would be asinine and a slap in everyone's face that did fight.  I also  did not participate in the last clash. I also hate them. But I sure in the heck wouldn't want someone telling me good job when I did not EARN IT. That's worse than giving participation trophies out!!  Is this why you quit your CC because someone did not thank you for something you did not do? If so, than you either are using this as an excuse to quit or your being a Bi..…...h. Either way I am then glad you quit your cc because I wouldn't want team members like that, especially over something so darn petty.

Selfishness is not in my vocabulary..When I say Thank the whole team, I was talking about the rest of the members, not me, it will never be for me. It’s just my nature to include everyone. 

That's pretty "slick" of you to edit your post!  But for anyone who already read it, they know how foolish you look!  Just, please go away! 

Who the hell are you to tell me to go away..can’t handle the heat,  stay out of, you fill out the rest..or are you that stupid?

Anyway, this thread is closed..I have better things to do.

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2018 9:31 AM

Slick get a life & quit being a troll, We dont like your garbage! Your a club jumper that always talks trash. Clean up your Dog poop, that will give you something to do!

• Jodawy
    1 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2018 10:55 AM

Hi I’m looking for a club to have fun and help me build my game...

I’m still pretty new but playing a lot and enjoying it

I sent a friend request - username ”Jodawy”

thanks

RSS