Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT LOSING A LOT PLAYERS

Fri, Aug 17 2018 10:18 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PRIESTESS
    10,700 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 12:09 AM

He is moaning already and its not even here.

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 6:23 AM

PRIESTESS:

He is moaning already and its not even here.

Lol if u r referring to me then it is funny how different people "selectively" interpret posts... i simply kept trying to figure out the best strategy, but noted that other people will more than likely become discouraged if the example i showed is typical... i even shared the strategy i used to eventualy get something  close... such judgemental statements are a good example why sharing in the forums can quickly turn and devolve into different direction.  Some would view it as insight or heads up or warning of what can happen on slick greens...

Yes it was annoying but i kept trying to learn something... which is what i would think wgt would like as well ---me using more ball hits....lol

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2018 3:53 AM

el3n1:
    I started trying to go long to catch the rough just so it was stay closer and be a better score despite missing the green rather than running back over and nearly off the front of the green.

Yes, thats the best case on 40 green speeds. Rest of the holes weren't as bad though

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2018 9:17 AM

WGTChampion:

bubbsboy:

Really looking forward to it, will be something different for sure.

2 pin placements Champ......or cant you say ;-)

Haven't been told for sure. I would suspect it will have one pin placement seeing as it's been a while since we released a course with multiple placements. 

_CHAMPION 

If they only do one then thats shocking!!! they must have learned there lesson by now. Theres the option of having hard, med, easy pin position so they should do it! it can make a course so much different having multiple pins placements. To not do more than one would be criminal! 

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2018 10:22 PM

Greenblood44:

It maybe losing players probably because the game is not that good of a golf game. To many game play issues ( such as jumping swing meter for example) to be considered a high quality game. Ad driven model and way to high priced to get clubs you can win with. The game is about a 6 out of 10 at best.

Nope, wrong.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2018 10:43 PM

WGTChampion:
    bubbsboy:

2 pin placements Champ......or cant you say ;-)

Haven't been told for sure. I would suspect it will have one pin placement seeing as it's been a while since we released a course with multiple placements. 

_CHAMPION

I'm afraid to say that you never released a course with multiple pins. It used to be that a course was released with one set, and the second set was added later, as kind of a "wee new course". It was always a big buzz for us!

The last time this happened was Merion IIRC (2014?), while (earlier) OLY never saw a second set published, neither did the following courses.

Alas, MisterWGT, Chad, stated once that they had been shooting multiple (at least two) pin positions of each course - ask him!

/methinks that a new pin set once in a while would be a marvellous treat for your clients, but there's been nothing for years - missed business opportunities IMHO.

For instance, it would have dampened my disappointment with this shabby "jubilee" VUSO course.

• Geoffd0
    19 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 5:28 AM

Turn your wifi off and use data only.  that eliminates the jumpiness. 

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 10:18 AM

Geoffd0:

Turn your wifi off and use data only.  that eliminates the jumpiness. 

• PAGES
RSS