Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGTJudgeSmails 1st Annual Invitational

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 14 2018 2:37 PM (74 replies)
  • thegoosebag
    2,264 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2018 1:27 PM

it was a great tourney m,lud looking forward to the next,i know theres no more majors this season,but iam sure you can throw the odd one in

+1 to all the above ideas

cheers      mark.

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2018 4:19 PM

Way to go SUNRISEGOLFNUT you're the only picked Brooks to win and only off by 1

Siders Best

• sunrisegolfnut
    106 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2018 5:45 PM

Thanks much Siders.  

• WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 9:21 AM

WGT Community,

I'm sorry for the delay, I was praying for Tiger's driver which went missing sometime Sunday. Even though Tiger couldn't make my wish come true, we still have prizes to give out!

First, we need to give applause to the first winner of the Judge Smails Invitational, Sir Shmooey! A 4-round total of 212 helped him in route to a 3-shot victory (also 55 clear of yours truly, but who is counting)!

Next, I know some of you already gave this player congrats, but Sunrisegolfnut absolutely nailed his pick this week! Brooks Koepka @ -15 was one away from the exact total, not too bad of a pick, but something tells me next time we do this, there won't be just one person picking Brooks.

While I have everyone's attention, I'll just quickly go over the bonus prizes. We did have a hole-in-one, but it was by a Mr. Matt Wallace, someone that shockingly no one had (Hopefully next time we get a more reasonable name so we can give away some more stuff). Y.E. Yang also knocked in the longest putt of the week of almost 70', of course no one had this as well.

Even though we couldn't give away those clubs, we did have one last prize to give and that is the random drawing for posting in this message:

Largemouth51, YOU HAVE JUST WON A SLEEVE OF BALLS!!!

In all seriousness, thanks to everyone who played and entered the contest, we will make sure to get those prizes out ASAP and I will make sure that we get more opportunities to do this in the future.

Case Closed,

Judge Smails

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 2:37 PM

Thanks Judge for the tournament 

Enjoyed

Lol atleast I predicted correct regards of Tiger maybe saving all his shots for PGA CHAMPIONSHIP

Glad I  am right

Saw some Vintage Tiger shots

Hope u put up same way for FedEx Cup

Thanks again for all you do 👍

RSS