Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Account Access Error

Sat, Nov 23 2019 7:13 PM (21 replies)
  • PeterPerfection
    97 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 4:05 PM

Hey. The only thing I could do at the time was log into the PC version which gave me access to make that post. Funny that. The only thing I  can't 

Don

Hullo Don,

Either I'm ignorant or you are. I know absolutely nothing about SPAM. I have a YouTube channel that I have fun with and if ppl talk about it well and good. I have posted one or two posts on the subject that's all. As for not being able to play on the PC version that is because I don't own a PC. As I said the Flash version of WGT loads on my phone but a plug in is not available that allows me to play. Hope that clears up any misunderstanding.

Cheers, 

Dave aka PeterPerfection. 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 7:13 PM

PeterPerfection:

Hey. The only thing I could do at the time was log into the PC version which gave me access to make that post. Funny that. The only thing I  can't 

Don

Hullo Don,

Either I'm ignorant or you are. I know absolutely nothing about SPAM. I have a YouTube channel that I have fun with and if ppl talk about it well and good. I have posted one or two posts on the subject that's all. As for not being able to play on the PC version that is because I don't own a PC. As I said the Flash version of WGT loads on my phone but a plug in is not available that allows me to play. Hope that clears up any misunderstanding.

Cheers, 

Dave aka PeterPerfection. 

You won’t be able to play the e flash version on your phone unless you have a flash browser like Puffin. Neither Apple IOS or Android allow flash, 

RSS