Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Account Access Error

Sat, Nov 23 2019 7:13 PM (21 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2018 1:08 PM

LordBond:
    . I have requested password recovery five times and sent three messages from the website,

E-mail them directly.

members@worldgolftour.com

• GolferGirl900
    2 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2018 1:10 AM
    HELP PLEASE! :( I cannot find anywhere to post this! Hello everyone, now this maybe common on here but I have just been notified of my account being disabled, I have contacted the email address members@worldgolftour.com but not heard anything back! My friend said it could be due to the fact that there are 8 people in our household and 2 others play on WGT. This has really annoyed me as you can see from my profile, I have put in a lot of effort into my player. If somebody could message me and help me sort this out please, Thank you.
  • Jeff052551
    35 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2018 11:03 AM

Same thing happened to me just when I tiered up from tour pro to master. Got ahold of customer service. I use an iPad to play the mobile game. C.S. Told me to delete the app then down load it again and log in. Sounded too simple, but I did what they said and the game came right back up with all my stats, credits, coins and clubs just as I had before. C.S. Said they did not disable my account that the app was responsible for shutting down my account. Now every couple of weeks I delete and then reload reload the app. Hope this helps you.

• PIOTilley1471
    3 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2019 8:07 AM

I am getting a message that reads "Something unexpected happened, please try again.  Error Code:" and as I try again, I continue to get this message.  Can you provide assistance?  

• SeveFrost
    1,472 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2019 3:54 AM

yes, getting a similar error code, including mention of server error and check 'internet connection'. there is nothing wrong with the internet connection so it must be a server problem. I'm a mobile/tablet user on android

• SeveFrost
    1,472 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2019 11:09 AM

now sorted and logging in fine. no idea why it was throwing up the error message but thanks very much to whoever fixed the problem

• PeterPerfection
    97 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2019 7:32 PM

Plz help me CHAMPION. I'm not sure what's wrong but my device and email details are no longer recognized after 3 years and 3500 rounds. I need my game CHAMPION. 

Dave Petulla 

Aka PeterPerfection. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,876 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2019 6:05 PM

• PeterPerfection
    97 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 9:20 PM

Hey. The only thing I could do at the time was log into the PC version which gave me access to make that post. Funny that. The only thing I  can't do when i log in to PC is play a game!

Cheers, 

Dave aka PeterPerfection. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,876 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 3:51 PM

RSS