Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How to become a Legend

Wed, Aug 15 2018 3:41 PM (33 replies)
  • alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2018 9:05 PM

PhilMcracken3:
    I think what he is saying is he's seen proof that the criteria you are giving is not accurate and I agree.
    As Robert said, they are accurate, but they aren't complete. WGT won't reveal the algorithms (business secrets and other arguments), but, at one time, a mod pointed to one of the common lists as applicable. I wrote some more here.

When the new tiers above Legend arrived, the only information given by WGT was "200 rounds to saturate as a Champ". The community found out the conditions rather soon by trial and error, regardless of the special transitional conditions and the 500 rounds  necessary for TLs. Don't underrate crowd intelligence!

PhilMcracken3:
    I've seen many players with high averages and low levels on the master tier and up. My brother in law plays and he is a master. He's level 65, averages about 69 with ONLY 12 ranked rounds played. Prior to moving up to master, he was level 68 and 11 ranked rounds played.
    Certainly one of the alternative ways which Robert mentioned. Mind you that "level" is only relevant for "coin" players, i.e. on mobile.

PhilMcracken3:
    So his average did not "reset" after moving up like you and others suggest.
    I see no proof for that - you have numbers or terms mixed.

Let him show his profile here and answer some questions - we'll find out what lead to his promotions!

• Papabukk
    708 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2018 1:41 PM

Are you saying I get more xp’s By playing a par custom 3 round? 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 11:51 AM

• RenoRick
    108 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2018 3:41 PM

Just what I have observed.

RSS